|| To The Park ||

Sangmi's POV:

"Oh, meeting the soulmate?" My mom stood in the doorway and looked at me as I was braiding my hair, making me nod.

"You met just like your father and I.." She started off and I couldn't help but roll my eyes, before a smile spread across my face. Grabbing my phone and keys, I walked out of my room, passing by my mom to avoid hearing the story once again.

"I know. You told me at least four times yesterday." She seemed a bit embarrassed after I had said that and I giggled slightly, before making my way towards the door.
Giving her a quick hug, I started running to the park, being too hyper about meeting him again, but I didn't get that far, before I got out of breath and I stopped.

"I need to start working out.." I mumbled and I heard a chuckle from behind me, making me turn around quickly, almost losing my balance.
"I don't think you need to work out." Renjun grabbed my shoulders, until I had gained my balance and I laughed a bit embarrassed. "I'm pretty out of shape." This made him shrug and we both made our way towards the park.

"The park is just a really original place to hang out at!" I said sarcastically, making him chuckle once again and I felt a hand brush against mine slightly.

Debating whether I should grab his hand or not, I felt my face heat up at the thought and soon I found my hand intertwined with his, which only made blush harder. It looked like he was blushing as well and he was looking away. "Well we're getting along pretty well." I nodded at his statement.

"What's one place, you really want to go on a date?" His question caught me off guard and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Probably like.. An aquarium! I would love to go there! I really love sea creatures, but I don't like swimming or I can't swim, but I think sea creatures are so fascinating and their colors are amazing like.." I stopped talking, when I realized I was rambling, but he didn't seem annoyed like some of my friends would've been.

"Like what? I'm interested in knowing what you like!" He exclaimed with a grin, showing off his snaggletooth, which I found extremely adorable.
"I don't know, it's just hard to express! Even though I like sea creatures I'm actually terrified of the sea, not like at the beach, I can survive being at the beach but like the sea, it scares me." I fake shivered.

"Interesting.." He mumbled, which made me shrug my shoulders. "I'm not that interesting.. Tell me something about you! Anything!" By now we had passed the park, but we continued walking and he was silent for a few moments.

"I sing?" He stated, but it came out like a question and I smirked.
"Can you sing a song?" Looking up at him, I smiled brightly and he laughed, before pushing my head away.

"Maybe another time. My throat isn't in the best condition right now." Pouting a bit, I nodded.

*

"If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? And don't you even dare, say your teeth!" I warned him, making him rub his chin, before rolling onto his stomach and I copied him.

"I don't know.. My rapping abilities?" This made me sit up and I played with the grass, before smirking.

"So, you rap?" He quickly shook his head at my question, before laughing.
"No! I can't rap to save my life, I would like to be able to do it though." Nodding, I gestured for him to ask me something, before I laid down on the grass again.

"Do you easily accept compliments, or do you hate them with a passion?" Tilting his head, he looked at me with an adorable look on his face. "Because when you're with me, you can expect a lot of them coming.. By the way, your hair looks really nice when braided." He complimented me or my hair, before touching one of my braids and I felt my face heat up.

"Why are you so confident? You weren't this confident yesterday!" Whining, I hid my face in my arms.
"A friend of mine told me to act all manly and tough, but I don't think I'll suit that image." He admitted cutely.

It was like I found everything about him cute.

"Wait, you haven't answered my question yet! Do you like compliments or?" He sat up and looked at me, completely interested in my answer.

"It's not like I hate them and I don't get uncomfortable, but you don't have to compliment me like every second." Nodding, he stretched his arms above his head and I yawned a bit.

"Are you tired? Do you want to head home?" Quickly shaking my head, I sat up as well. "I'm fine, don't worry! Is it my turn?" This made him nod and I thought for a second.

What did I want to know about him?

"Would you like to be famous? If yes, in what way?" My question made him look away from me and he played with his hands, before answering.
"Who wouldn't want to be famous?" He started off with a short laugh and I nodded understandingly.

"Then in what way?"

"Like I said earlier, I sing. So I would like to be famous because of my singing. I actually like dancing as well, but I'm not the best and it's not like I'm the worst either! Then there's rapping, but I suck at that!" He was talking all happily and excitedly, which made me feel all happy inside as well.

"You dance as well? You're like multitalented! Then there's me. I'm good at talking and making friends." A sigh escaped me and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Isn't it a good thing to be a good talker? I'm only good at talking with the people I know!" He exclaimed, which made me tilt my head to the side slightly and I shook my head.
"You were quite talkative yesterday, when we first met." Nodding his head, he grabbed one of my hands and smiled his adorable smile.

"Well, you're my soulmate. I knew I had to man up, even though you were really adorable and I felt very nervous!"