Part 1

(Tyler's PØV)

I open my eyes to a white ceiling. There are fluorescent lights on it. When I move my head, I realize I must be in a hospital.

There's a man and a woman beside my bed sitting in chairs. They're both on their phones. The man looks up. "Tyler!" he says quickly. Then the woman looks up.

"Tyler, how are you?" She looks concerned.

I must be Tyler. Right? Why don't I know that?

I open my mouth. "Um... I'm fine."

"Does anything hurt?" the man asks.

I think for a second, mentally scanning myself for pain. There is none. "No."

The man speaks to the woman. "Jenna, push the button for the nurse."

Her name must be Jenna. She reaches over to the side of my bed and presses a button. She's blond and pretty. She looks like a Jenna.

"Um... Why am I here?" I ask.

"You don't remember?" Jenna says. She reaches out to gently comb my hair with her fingers. It feels nice.

"No."

"You tripped onstage and hit your head. You were unconscious. We had to cancel the rest of the show."

Onstage? Show? Why can't I remember? I don't remember... anything. That's not right. Why don't I remember anything?

"Everyone will be glad you're alright," the man tells me.

"Who?" I ask.

"The Clique. They started at least twenty hashtags on Twitter, and everyone has been tweeting me and Jenna since last night."

The Clique? An exclusive group of people? "Um... who?"

"The Clique." I just look at him, confused. "Our fanbase. Are you alright, Tyler?"

"I don't think so." I should know who he is. He knows me. And so does Jenna. But who are they? "Who are you?"

Jenna jerks her hand back from my head. They both look shocked.

"I'm Josh..." the man says.

"I'm your wife." Jenna looks almost horrified.

I squint my eyes. "Sorry... I can't remember."

"What?" Josh asks, incredulous.

"What do you mean you can't remember?" Jenna demands.

"I can't remember... anything. Sorry." I'm hurting them. I can see it. I'm supposed to know them. I should know my own wife.

"Look!" Jenna grabs my left hand and points to the ring on my finger. She shows me her ring too.

"I-I'm sorry," I stutter.

"You proposed to me in Paris. We've been married for a year and a half!" She looks upset.

"I'm really sorry," I insist.

"You don't remember me either?" Josh asks.

"I'm sorry."

Jenna starts crying. I bite my lip, wishing I could do something, wishing I could remember everything.

All I can do is lay here and say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

*******

Tell me what you think so far. I'll post the next part tomorrow or today or something. It's all written. Thanks :)