1. Start

"See you tomorrow" Astrid  say smiling.

"Hey that's my line" hiccup laugh.

Astrid give the gang a final glance before she walks home.

She walked under the half dark sky, with the cold wind in her hair.

Soon she stood in front of the big old wooden house, it looked like something from a movie. The house was build in the early 1950 and it looked as beautiful as the day it was build.

Astrid walked inside greeted by the housekeeper. She was wearing an old housekeeper uniform, and her jet black hair was in a twisted bun on the back of her head. Even though she has served the house a long time she didn't look a day over 20.

"Hello miss, its good you're home, I guess it will please mrs Jensen" she smiles and takes Astrid coat.

"Hey Heather  its good to be home to" Astrid say smiling back.

Nora's blank dark green eyes looked deep in Astrids bright blue eyes. Heather carefully touched her cheek and smiled.

"I'm gonna set some water over for tea, so you can get warm"

"That would be lovely, thanks Heather" Astrid smiled.

Astrid took up her homework from her bag  and sat down in the living room.
She started with her math.

"My baby" says a voice behind her.

Astrid her head around.

"Hey mother" she says calling her that even though she's not her real mother.

Astrids "mother" also known by mrs Jensen or Nora. Picked up a gray blanket and putted it around Astrid.

She sat down beside her and stroke her hair.

Nora was the first owner of the house, she was still wearing the dress she died in, the black and white dress and her curly brown hair in a loose bun, she had dead blue eyes who has experimented a lot.

"My beautiful baby" Nora smiles.

"Huh I see "baby" is home"

"Hi mr shador, yes I'm home, and stop making fun" Astrid say not looking up from her homework.

Mr Shador is the covered in burn marks, he was the second owner of the house, he's always wearing a suit and a hat, to cover up a bit of the marks.

"Well beside my incredible good looking, jokes is all I got" he says sitting down in his chair by the fireplace.

"How's school" asks Mr Shador.

"Busy" answer Astrid straight.

"And that hiccup boy?" He asks with a goofy smile.

Finally Astrid looks up.

"Why?" She asks harshly.

"Just wondering, shouldn't he meet the family, you guys have been dating for a year now"

That's makes Astrid eyes go wider than the sun.

"I-I" Astrid stutter trying to find the right words.

"My, baby, what's dating?" Asks Nora confused.

"Nothing, mother, Mr shaldor is just joking" Astrid say giving Mr Shaldor a death glare.

"Yeah... I'm just joking" he says smiling wide.

Astrids pov

Yes hiccup and I have been dating for a year now, and he has asked some question about my family, but I can't let him meet my family, what wouldn't he think when he finds out my family is dead...