5. Meet?

Hiccups pov:

Yes, class is over!

"Hey hiccup" Tuffnut says as he friendly punches my arm.

"Sup tuff" I smile.

"Wanna come over play video games?"

"No thanks bro"

"Hey I may even let you touch my chicken"

My face turn into frown.

"Of course you have to take a bath in hand sanitizer before" he says very serious.

"Sorry bro I gotta drop off a present at Astrid"

(At Astrids)

Okay so I have NEVER been in her house before. We have always been at my house, she says her family is way to old school, but I really want/need to meet them.

I know I'm taking a big risk, but I can't be her secret boyfriend. It just doesn't.... feel right.

So here I go.

Her house looks very creepy....

She did say that was old school.

I walk up to the door and knock.

My heartbeat is was going crazy!
My hands was sweating and I was tripping nervously with my feet.

Then somebody opened the door...

I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating and the world stopped spinning.

The door was just a tiny bit opened, and I couldn't really see the whole persons face.

"H-hi" I stutter.

"Who are you?" Asks the person very strict but with a girly voice, so I'm sure it's a girl.

"I-I'm hiccup a... friend of Astrid" I say not wanting to slap it in her face that I'm Astrids boyfriend.

"Oh..." she says sounding very surprised "sh-sh-she... miss hofferson!"

The lady yells sounding a bit freaked out. Like she had seen a ghosts...