7. An American Love Story

Hi guys,

Ive decided to delete this book. I wrote it primarily for fun and I don't know why it's still up. I'm sorry if you liked it, I'm just not very proud of this work😂
But before I delete it I'll like to tell you about my new book!

Introducing: An American Love story

Hiccup Haddock is known around the world for his Father's Haddock industry. Being 24 and already next in line to inherit one of the worlds largest companies has kept him occupied from some of the delights the 20's has to offer. Therefore his father has to take actions and ship him off to LA. Where the only person who doesn't know him lives.

So here's the first chapter and of you like it go check out my story ten chapters are already up and I have fifty more on hold. So get ready for our very own, fictional, Romeo and Juliet.

An American Love Story
(Hiccstrid)

In the streets of New York a young man was walking. Now you think 'no shit Sherlock, it's New York! There's people everywhere' and you're right. But this man wasn't just any New Yorker. This man was the man: Handsome, rich, ambitious and with a twist of sarcasm.
He was a businessman. He was more than that, he was a Haddock businessman.
As he was walking down the streets he felt like the Harvard version of Prince Charming. All eyes on him as if he was the crown prince of New York. Girls twirled around him, cameras flashing and he kinda smelt like money (or maybe it was just his expensive perfume).

The young man stepped into the haddock empire building. All the city noice, people and paparazzi faded away as security closed the doors behind him.

"Mornin' hiccup" says the most informal person in the entire building.

"Good morning, Gobber" replies hiccup as he continues his walk towards the elevators.

Gobber's job-title is a little unclear, but since he's a friend of the family, he's been in the haddock empire building since the beginning of time.
Hiccup's title is not so unclear, he is the next in line, CEO of the Haddock Company and is going to inheritance all of the other side haddock businesses. He was born a billionaire and is definitely going to die a billionaire.

Shortly, after Hiccup Haddock steps out of the elevator a blond boy runs up to his side.

"Frost-haddock meeting at 2, meeting with the law-firm at 4:15 and then dinner appointment at 7"

Hiccup gives the schedule in his assistant's hands a quick glance before nodding a thank you, and moving on towards his office.
Normally, his assistant, Fishlegs, would run back to his desk but this time he stays with the young businessman and adds on to his list.

"Almost forgot you're flying to LA tomorrow at 10 am, your father's order"

Then he quickly returns to his desk before hiccup can open his mouth.
Hiccup haddock shakes his head as he walks into his office.
He picks up his desk phone and his fingers automatically dials the intended number.

"Mr. Haddock empire building, how may I help you" a sweet lady voice says on the other line.

"Please put on my dad, sweet Rita" Hiccup replies as he leans back with a smirk on his face.

"Of course sir, just a minute"

After a short second, hiccup hears the familiar rough Scottish accent picking up the phone.

"Son! are you settled for tomorrow?"

"Maybe I would have if I knew why I am flying to LA with such short notice" hiccups says as lightly signing some of the paperwork on his desk.