I'm officially broken

~~~Sorry for such a long wait been really busy but here you go ~~~~~~~~

"Yes i'll go out with,"I say nervously.

"You will?"He asks as if i'm playing some silly joke.

"I wouldn't be saying it if i wasn't."I say rolling my eyes.

"OH sorry , um i have a question?"

"Go ahead."I say confused on what he's about to ask.

"Is it your birthday today?"He asks rubbing his neck.

"OH UM..Yea it is."I say turning my head away.

Suddenly he grabs me and pulls me into a hug," I'm so sorry You had to go through all of this."

"Its not like its your fault Hayden some people have Great lives and others have lives that don't always go as planned but it doesn't mean we must stop living."I say hugging him back. We get up off the floor and i say my good-byes to my mom.

"I better get you home."He says taking my hand in his.

"Yea my aunt is probably worrying,"I say following him back to the car.

We soon reach my house and i hop out the car."Hey Hayden do you want to come in for dinner with us i'm sure Tera won't mind."

"Oh i don't want to intrude especially not tonight."He says rubbing his neck and biting his lip. Okay you can't blame that is so sexy.

"You'll never intrude Hayden Surprisingly i like your company and you helped me a lot today."

"Alright i'll stay just let me tell my mom."He says climbing out the car and messages his mom.

"WE walk into the house and Tera engulfs me into a hug."Happy birthday my girl and don't scare me like that i was so worried ."She says then looks up at Hayden."And who is this handsome young man?"

"I'm sorry aunty Tera but i wrote a note i just needed some time and this is Hayden he's staying for dinner."I say apologetically.

"It's alright sweet heart , hello Hayden it's nice to meet you my boy."She says shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you to Mrs Drew."He says smiling."I hope i'm not intruding."

"Oh certainly not honey , i'l call you guys down for dinner later ."Tera says smiling and winking at me,"Oh and if you get up to anything don't forget to use protection."

"Oh sis Tera , were not sleeping together i'm still holy."I say rolling my eyes and grabbing Hayden's hand pulling up to my room.

"I like your Aunt,"He says winking at me ,"And holy really ."he starts laughing.

"It's not funny and yes holy i haven't been deflowered." I say rolling my eyes and opening the door to my room.

"Yet ,"He says walking into my room and planting himself onto my bed,"Nice room."

"Thanks and gross Hayden i'm not sleeping with anyone until i'm married and ready."I say sitting next to him.

He just chuckles and looks at the photo of my mom and i on my bed side table,"Is this her?"He asks.

"Yip ."I say smiling at the memory .

"Wow she's beautiful."He says.

"Ew gross stop perving over my mom."

"You didn't let me finish ,"He says rolling his eyes,"she's beautiful and know i no where you get your beauty from."

"Oh,"I laugh,"Cheesy flirt nice."