College!

~~The song Lennon sings above xx enjoy~~

Today is Sunday and i am packed and now i need to say good-bye to Tera and Maisie you might think i'm being a baby but we only get to come back in 6 months so half a year, and being away from my sister that long is pretty hard. Good-byes aren't one of my strong suits , lets just put it this way , I Hate good-byes! Because it my be a good -bye forever, no-one knows and that's what sucks about good-byes.

I head down stairs and put my bags in the car and then head to the lounge Maisie looks at me with tears filling in her eyes.

"Oh Mais please don't cry, it's hard enough to just put my bags in the car!"I say softly scared if i talk any loader i may just break down.

"Sorry lennon it's --ju--st that i -i am going to miss you so much."She stutters out and runs up to me pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I'll miss you too but just think of it as you can have my room for 6 months."Her eyes immediately brighten and she hugs me tighter.

"Thanks Lennon!"She squeals out. i just laugh.

Tera enters the room ,"Now lennon please behave , and focus on your studies , oh and please becarfull with the bo--"She is cut short when i pull her into a hug.

"I'll be fine Tera , you've taught me well enough."I say and let go giving Carl a hug and i say."Take care of my family."

"Always ."He smiles and hugs me back.

I Walk to the door and turn around."Bye and I love you guys."

I turn around and walk to the car, i sit and take a breathe , College and the rest of my life here i come. I head to Lexi's house to fetch her and Jono , he's not having a gap year , he is just going straight to college . I reach there house and hoot Lexi and Jonathan come out with there bags and put it in to the boot. Lexi hops into the back and Jonathon sits in the front with me.

"Long time no see ."I say to Jono and he just smirks.

"Missed me that much did you?"He says.

"Oh you no it Jono i always miss you ,"I say and teasingly put my hand on his leg.

Lexi just bursts out laughing,"Careful there Lennon , you might just turn him on ."

I just laugh and Jono glares at Lexi,"She always turns me on."He smirks out.

"Ah that's sweet Jono to bad you don't turn me on."I say and smirk.

"You sure about that."He says moving his hand close to my thigh.

"Any closer Jonothan and you will loose a hand !"I say seriously.

"Fine!"He says grumpily .

"Alright lets head."Lexi says from the back obviously tired of our flirting.

I start the car and we start out 3 hour journey.

2 Hours later: "Are we there yet?" Jono asks while lexi is asleep in the back.

"for the third time No , now shut the Hell up."I say smacking him across the head.

"Ow gosh okay i'll shut up."He mumbles out while rubbing his head.

"Good ,"I pull into a fuel station and get out to fill the car,"Jonathan Please come full the car i'm going to the ladies room."

"Sure ,"he says and gets out the car.

I head to the bathroom , its in this alley way behind the fuel station and I don't get why they don't just put it closer, once i am done in the bathroom i head to the car but see this group of guys at the end of the alley way , They scream trouble! I just walk faster and they whistle at me as i walk past.