2

When we arrived at the hotel I was the first one to grab my things. I was so exhausted I just wanted sleep. The crew walked inside the hotel and I must admit it was beautiful. We already had our rooms assigned so the clerk just passed out our keys with out name on it.

As we headed to the elevator I walked with Karen.

"Girl when I get in my room I'm gonna take a hot bubble bath and go to sleep!" Karen squeals.

"Yes girl, I'm so tired its not even funny." I tell her.

"Rumors going around Michael been sneaking with Tatiana." Karen whispers.

"Yes girl. I caught them fucking in the bathroom." I tell her.

Karen jaw dropped in shock, "No you didn't."

"Girl yes, Michael is such a hoe."

"You got that right!" She said as we both laugh.

The elevator dinged and everyone got out which made me confused.

"Bey you coming?" Karen asks.

I shake my head in confusion.
"No it says I'm on the next floor up." I say looking at my card.

Karen squint her eyes in confusion as well.
"Okay, well call me when you get to your room."

I nodded and waved as the elevator doors closes. Which makes me wonder why am i on the next floor. The elevator dinged and opened letting me out on the next floor. I grabbed my suitcases and walked out the elevator. I glanced at my room key and my room number is 538. I look at the doors that read the numbers as i walked down the hall.

536........

537........

538........ Yessss!

I slid my card across the door as waited as the color turn green.
I sigh and open the door. I was amazed by my room.

I squealed and drop my bags running to my bed and jumping on it

I squealed and drop my bags running to my bed and jumping on it. I plop down on the pillows as i stared at ceiling. This may be not bad after all. My eyes began to get heavy as i close my eyes drifting to sleep.

Michael POV

"Mikey please come to my room" Tatiana whines for the second time.

"Maybe later im really tired, plus i have sound check in a few hours. I wanna get a quick nap." i tell her.

She pouts and sighs "fine but promise you come when your done."

"Promise" i mumbled kissing her lips.

She grins and goes to her room as i go to mines.

I sigh and open the door to the suite. The door slightly nudged something. I frown and look behind the door and notice suitcases. I smirk and closed the door softly. I walk further inside the room and noticed beyonce sound asleep on the bed.

 I walk further inside the room and noticed beyonce sound asleep on the bed

I grin as i watched her sleep. Shes so beautiful but soo damn mean. I crawl in bed beside her softly not trying to wake her up. I ran my fingers through her golden hair admirinng her beauty. Shes more georgous when she isnt talking shit. I ran my finger across her jawline feeling her soft caramel skin. Her lips part a little which made me want to attack those plump lips. She was so perfect i just wanted to touch her everywhere.
I lick my lips and run my thumb across the bottom of her lip. Pulling in down gently showing her bottom teeth. Beyonce eyebrows furrows as her eyes flutter open.
She slowly looks up at me. I smirk as her eyes widen.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

😀

Wassup guys if ur not doing anything go nominate my stories on the mj fanfic awards 😁😁😁😁