Tristan Duffy

It was your first night at the Hotel Cortez. You already checked in and got your room key... ''65'', you red on your key. You stepped around in the almost empty hallways, kinda lost. ''Room 44...45....'', you thought to yourself. Finally you approached a trashy looking girl with tear-filled eyes. ''Uhmm... sorry... do you maybe know where the room 65 is?'', you asked the girl. ''Sure, down the hallway left, but don't enter 64, they say it's cursed, not like I care.'',she said. You were new here, so why not making friends? ''I,m (y/n), nice to meet you'', you said trying to be as friendly as you could . ''I'm Sally, but people call me death.'', she smirked. Even if she seemed weird, you liked her.
After a while you continued your search for your room. Finally, room 65. From now on your home sweet home. You laid down the baggage and looked for some drinks, but nothing in your room. You walked outside to find the bar, or at least something drinkable as a young man approached you. His white, pale skin and beautiful blue/brown eyes attracted you. His dark, fluffy hair was marked by a red streak that looked pretty in the dark hotel light. ''Sup?'', he said smiling. ''Oh ... uhm ... hello!'' you said with a bright smile. ''What is a beautiful girl like you doing here?'' he asked. '' Oh... I'm living here since I moved away from my parents, I'm (y/n)'' you answered. ''I'm Tristan Duffy. Living in the room next to you.'', he smirked.

''Oh cool, we're like neighbors?'', you asked with a soft voice. ''Yeah, well I haven't had such a beautiful neighbor since a while.'', he said with a flirty expression.

You bit your lip, already so attracted to a complete stranger. ''Wanna go for a drink?'' he asked. ''What a coincidence, just wanted to grab some drinks at the-'' before you could finish the sentence, Tristan interrupted you and said ''Cool, let's head to my room,''

You followed him as he unlocked the door, and stepped quietly in. ''Make yourself at home.'', Tristan said with an even more flirty voice than before.

You sat down and took off your jacket as he poured in two glasses of Whiskey. ''Drink up gorgeous.'', you could see the lust in his eyes. You quietly swallowed the drink, hoping for some action to happen.

''You know, I love the way you look... the way you smell.'' Tristan said as he sat down next to you, laying his arm around you. ''T...Thanks'' you slowly stuttered as his hand was lowering down to your ass. ''T...Tristan... '' he stopped you and put his finger on your lips, shutting them. ''Shut up, I saw the way you looked at me and I always get what I want''

Tristan kissed you immediately before you could even reply. After a second , you found yourself pinned down to the bed as Tristan slowly kissed your neck down to the collarbones... You made a soft noise as you found him biting you gently, leaving a trail of hickeys.

''I want...you.'', he said with a lustful voice, your heart was beating heavily as Tristan started to undress you. First the shirt then your pants and panties. You blushed as he looked at you. ''Don't be scared'', he said as you shook your head as an answer.

After taking off his pants and underwear, Tristan slowly started to enter you... a slight moan left your lips, he smirked, looking at you.

After a while he started thrusting harder into you than in the beginning, not even asking if you're a virgin. ''Oh god'', ''harder'' and ''Oh, Tristan!'' left your lips and sunk into his ears. He enjoyed the sound of your pleasure. You never wanted this to end.

''Oh god (y/n), you're driving me crazy...'', Tristan moaned. You carved your nails into his back, trying not to scream. You never felt that good in your life. Somehow Tristan was stronger, stranger and more attractive than any man you've ever seen.

//to be continued, hope you like it
-Julie