Never hang out with Sally.

"Fuck!!", you yelled out, running through the hotel. "What is this behavior? Are you insane darling?", the countess demanded as you ran into her. "No...time..to explain!", you caught some breath. Fortunately the Countess seemed like a mother to you since you were dating Tristan. Why? Because she knew him and she knew you. The young love bird and the trashy model.

As you spoke to Elizabeth, Tristan came running down the stairs. "Hey! Give me that back,you .... Aghh!", he screamed. Why he was mad at you or at least chasing you? Because you stole his red bomber jacket, filled with his precious cocaine.

As Tristan came closer, you ran back upstairs and downstairs, you both repeated this process, laughing and yelling like some children until you ran into John. "Mister Lowe! Fast, hide me!", you ran behind his back, holding on to his jacket. John looked astonished as well. "Uhmmm... What's going on?", he asked, looking behind him. Tristan finally caught you. "You're gonna pay! Wait..W..Where is my shit?!", he growled searching through his pockets.

"I don't like it when you do drugs so I threw it into the toilet and flushed it doooown.",you laughed. Tristan frowned. "That's it!", he yelled. You were scared that he was actually angry but at the same moment he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "Let me down Duffy!", you shrieked. As he gave no response, you slapped his ass, causing him to push out a "Hey! Stop that (y/n)".

He carried you to the bedroom, where Sally was waiting for you. "Get out of my way you walking syringe.", he hissed at Sally. "Forget it playboy. I'm here for (y/n).", she growled back with teary eyes. "M..Me?.. Oh yeah! We wanted to hang out! I almost forgot hehe...", you smiled hanging from Tristan's shoulder. He harshly let you down and you walked away with Sally.

*time skip after you hung out with Sally*

You came back from the bar, holding on to the walls so you didn't fall down, you also held on to Sally as she walked you to Tristan's room, she was not quite a help because she was as drunk as you...maybe even more.

"You're totally drunk. Where have you been?", Tristan said with a deep voice as he was waiting for you. "Ohhh...and I thought John was the cop?", you laughed with a tremble voice, "I'm sorry daddy, I swear I *hiccup* only had one drink okaaay.. maaaaybe two.", you held one finger up, checking if it really was only one. "I swear Sally. you're the worst!", he gnarled, looking at the blonde woman. "Well we had something called fun, Oops wait I don't even regret it and (y/n) is old enough to get drunk with her best friend.", Sally shrugged and walked drunk away.

"God you're annoying when you're drunk.", he growled at you. You laid down onto his lap "Well... daddy should spank me if he's maaad at meee.", you chuckled.

"Fine.", he gave answer.

He pulled up your black skirt, that you borrowed from Sally and smashed his hand against your ass. "Ouch..hahahah..again Daddy!", you let out. He grabbed your neck and made you sit in his lap. You could clearly feel his erection. "I know.. you're made and shit *hiccup* but you can't resist me.", you said in a low voice and started rubbing his crotch through his black leather pants. "Ughh..you're fucking right...", he moaned, remembering that he was too overprotective.

"You know... You remind me of that serial killer...*hiccup* What was his name? Andy? Candy?.. Oh Dandy!", you smiled. "Whatever! Do I look like such a ... Dandy? What kind of stupid name is that anyways?", Tristan hissed and kissed your neck, sliding his hand down to your ass.

(To be continued... Sorry I don't feel the smut rn xD)