Dinner

The last thing from yesterday, hanging out with Sally, getting drunk and making out with Tristan is that he put his hand on your chest and pushed you down to bed, covering you with a blanket. "Aww common no sex??", you were asking him. "You should get some rest.", he kissed your forehead. You slept in.

"Good morning my sunshine!", a male voice yelled as the door slammed open. You looked over, pinching your eyes together "Donovan? What the fuck are you doing here?", you mumbled. "Oh can't I visit my favorite gal anymore?", he said with a smirk.                                                           "Yee...sure...morning.. where is Tristan?", you smiled a bit.     "Hunting.", he said, approaching you. Donovan laid down, next to you, playing with your hair. "Uhhh... what if Tristan or Elizabeth come in?", you mumbled. "First Elizabeth broke up with me for some rich guy and I'm sure Tris is fine with it.", he answered. You nodded as you nuzzled into him and buried your head in his chest. "Do you like me?", he smirked, laying his arm around you. "Huh?", you looked up. "I mean... of course i like you... you're attractive and funny. So much sweeter than Tristan. But I also appreciate his roughness and passionate kisses.", your eyes always shone whenever you talked about Tristan. "Uh...sure...I like you too... you know we could be lovers.",  Donovan kissed your forehead. Finally Tristan came in. "Uhmmm.. am I interrupting you guys?" he said with a snappy voice. "Nah we're just cuddling. Anyways Donovan was about to leave.", you smiled at Tristan. "Fine", Don sighed. As Donovan left Tristan kissed you, leaning above you. "Hey, wanna eat dinner with me, Liz, Sally, John and Patrick?", Tristan bit your jugular a bit. "Y..Yeah sure.", you mumbled, having headache from all the alcohol. 

*time skip to the evening*

You put on a short black dress and Tristan dressed in a black coat and some ripped Jeans. "Ready to go? We're gonna eat at March's place.", he asked and you nodded. 

You knocked at March's room and the door opened itself. "Ohh.. I'm spooked...not.", you chuckled. "Good evening Miss (y/n), Mister Duffy.", Patrick James March said as he showed you your places. You sat between Tristan and Sally, in front of you Liz and John Lowe. Patrick March sat at the end of the table. "Well we shall begin to eat.", Patrick smiled brightly as Ms. Evers brought the dinner. Some stakes and salad. "Oh..", you mumbled. "What is it darling? Don't you appreciate Ms Evers cooking ability?", March looked at you. "Oh no no... I just.. wondered how usual this dinner is for such a strange hotel.. Do ghosts even have to eat?", you grumbled. "Oh of course we eat. It has no use but it makes us... or at least me, feel more alive my dear.", he said back kindly. You started eating as Tristan put his hand onto your knee, under the table. (the table was covered by an elegant red cover). "Stop", you whispered, music was playing in the background so only Tristan could hear your whispering. "Two can play that game", you thought. You put your hand onto his crotch.

Tristan made a soft noise, followed by coughing to cover it up. You started rubbing his member through his pants. "You ok Tris?", Sally looked up. "Mh..hm.. I'm great.", he brought out. You put your hand into his pants, continuing rubbing his length, it was fully erected and pressed against his pants. Tristan started breathing faster, trying not to moan.He cleared his throat. "S..Stop...", he whisper-yelled. You ignored him and kept stroking his member until he finally reached his climax and came into your hand. "E...Excuse me for a moment, I have to use the restroom!", he spit out as he quickly stood up. "Ohh well... down the hallway,right door.", March yelled after him. "I wonder what got into him... Well he has always been a weird company.", John looked up from his almost empty plate. Liz only smiled and continued eating. You wiped off Tristan's cum with a handkerchief. Tristan came back and sat down again. "Don't ever dare to do this again.", he whispered into your ear. He sounded angry or embarrassed but you knew he enjoyed it. After finishing dinner, you left Patrick March, kissing his cheek before you left. Sally pulled you aside, "I know what you did to Tristan.", she smirked. "Oh..?", you blushed. "I could almost feel him cumming!", she laughed. "That's why I love you! You're as shameless as me babe.", she hugged you and walked you over to Tristan.