Naughty Naughty

A week passed since you've started dating Tristan. But there was another man... you couldn't resist his glares, once at the bar, Tris noticed your stares. "That's Donovan and don't even think about it. He's the countess' toy.", he smiled. "Huh?..Oh.. uhm.. his eyes are pretty.", you stuttered.

"Aghhh fine, I'll arrange something for you! I guess he likes you too, I saw his glares.", Tristan sighed. "His glares? Can't remember that he looked at me.",you replied confused. "Of course, because he's been staring at your sweet ass you dummy.", Tristan hissed.

*time skip*

You were sitting in your room, watching Tv as you suddenly heard someone knocking on your door. It was Tristan...and Donovan! "W..What is he doing here?", you asked staring at Donovan. "Well I knew you got all wet and shit for him so I convinced him.", Tris replied.

Convinced? For what? you were thinking.

You let both of them in as Tristan undressed. "Babe... what are you doing?", you asked confused. What had gotten into him? First he hated Donovan and now...?

"I'm fucking hungry so let's hurry up.", Donovan threw in. You stayed quiet, not knowing what to answer. Donovan approached you, smelling your neck, "You smell like roses and mint. I like it.", he said. Of course he wasn't talking about you body smell. He was talking about your blood. Donovan took off his shirt, Tristan already half naked only wearing his trousers. And then... you thought you were dreaming... Donovan and Tristan started making out! "Hey, shit's ain't gonna fuck itself.", Tristan smirked holding out his hand. You stood up and Tristan pulled you between him and Don. Your heart was beating like you just ran a marathon. Tristan kissed your collarbones, down to your chest while Donovan was gently biting your neck. They both got in front of you and Donovan pushed you down to the bed. 

Both of them climbing on top of you, Tristan pulled of your pants. 

"You know what? Get on the floor.", Donovan commanded. You did so. 

"Who do you want first?", Tristan made you choose. "D...Donovan..", you mumbled blushing.

Donovan stepped behind you and Tristan in front of you. 

Don kissed Tris one last time before entering you. You let a moan out, interrupted by Tristan, he showed his member inside of your mouth almost down your throat. You let out a chain of moans and "fuck"s while they both thrust into you. "Fuck... you seem so breakable... (y/n)", Donovan moaned. "She's almost as fresh as a virgin, but just almost.", Tristan smirked while breathing heavily. 

"Shut up... both of you!", you moaned an answer. Donovan smacked your ass, causing you to let out a soft noise. "God.. I'm gonna cum!", Donovan shouted. He pulled out and jerked onto your black shirt. Finally Tristan finished too. Suddenly Donovan's phone rang,he walked over naked and picked up "H..Hello darling... Oh I was just...Yeah no I'm fine... Sorry, I'll be there in a minute.", he mumbled on the phone. "Shit! I forgot about my date with Elizabeth!", Donovan shouted as he quickly got dressed and left , kissing you one last time. "Tristan!", you yelled at him. "What the fuck? He's still dating the countess?!"

"Uhmm.. duuhh? And I'm dating you so why are you mad?", he raised an eybrow. "I...ughhh!..",you sighed. Tristan knew you've enjoyed it. And he knew you wanted more.

(Sorry if this is really short but I'm busy and still wanted to write :,D <3)