alternate ending

"you've never lost me, and you never will lose me."

three minutes pass, but youngjae is still standing there with his hands in his pockets, eyes fixated on the ground. no matter how much he wants to get out of that place and leave everything behind again, he can't bring himself to turn his back against jaebum.

so he looks up; he looks up and walks over to the ethereal male standing statuesque in the middle of the rooftop. he quickens his pace as the distance between them gets shorter, and then he's sprinting towards jaebum, his heart palpitating faster.

when he stops in front of the taller male, he doesn't say anything. there's silence between them, the sound of their breaths being the only thing they both can hear. youngjae gazes into jaebum's glassy eyes, and he can practically die right then and thereㅡthat small amount of time he saw jaebum cry was enough to break his heart into two, and if he was going to cry again, youngjae might as well rip his heart out.

"because you will never have to live a day without me anymore. i'm never leaving you ever again."

jaebum kisses him, a slow movement of their lips fitting together like puzzle piece. youngjae pulls him closer by resting his arms around his neck, shutting his eyes as he kisses back and feels jaebum's hands on his waist.

kissing him feels like homeㅡthat he's never been able to find in all those three years without im jaebum.

"i love you, im jaebum."

jaebum plants his lips on his forehead, letting them linger for a while. he tangles his fingers in youngjae's hair, before meeting his eyes and smiling softly.

"i love you too, choi youngjae."

is this some kind of dream come true for yall or whAt

this is basically a continuation of the original epilogue hAh i honestly didnt want to make a happy ending but yall asked for it so like hErE u gO ;; i still like the original epilogue tho whoops

gO ASK MY CHARACTERS AND ME AT THE Q&A !! questions are still open and ill answer them by friday so yall have time to ask all the steamy shit uve been dying to know

kukukuku if this chap gets hate too im kms

- syif xoxo