Chapter 3

"So ya don't remember much sunshine." Ellen says.

"Pretty much." I say. It's now when I start wondering about my past. What did I do? How did I get into this situation? When did it get into this situation? Involuntarily I make a worried face which catches the attention of Ellen.

"I need to go," she states, "I have some paperwork to fill." I was curious but I didn't dare move my lips. "Have some rest sunshine, I'll see ya later." Ellen said. I lay back and she tucks me in. "Ya not a very talkative one," Ellen states, "press this button if ya need me for anything, I'll come." he points her finger towards a panel of buttons. About ten of them. All different colours but clearly labeled. I realise that my vision has fully developed and I can read properly. "Can ya read what the buttons are for?" Ellen asks me.

"Yeah, I can,"  I pronounce, "this one's for emergency, this one's for TV, this one for moving the bed and this blue one on the side is for you, right?" She gives a nod of approval. I smile. She takes her things and leaves. 

"See you Sunshine!" Ellen manages to just say as she leaves the room. I try to say bye back but I hardly get the first sound out. I really need some water buy I don't dare to press the button. How rude would that be? I sit up again, not feeling the sting in my lover back. I look around once again as my eyes have stopped fighting with me. 

I don't want to stay in this room any longer. I want to leave the room but I don't now the consequences. What is out there? I didn't get to ask Ellen many questions as she was asking me them. I want some company. I need someone to talk to. I feel forever alone but I still don't dare press the button. I lay back down and I try fall asleep.