Chapter One~

"Garroth just shut up!"

"I'm sorry baby brother but-"

"Just be quiet! I am not gay!" Zane exclaimed, his face red in anger and annoyance from his older brother questioning him on his sexual orientation.

"I was just asking.. By the way you were looking at that kid in your class, I would've thought-" Garroth was once again cut off.

"Just shut up and leave me alone!" Zane yelled. Garroth stepped back. "S-Sorry baby brother.." He muttered. Zane growled. "Get out of my room." He said. Garroth nodded and rushed out, closing the door behind him.

Zane groaned in annoyance and fell back onto his bed, wrapping the black blanket around himself. "I'm not gay.." He muttered before closing his eyes.

~~~

The next morning came a little too quickly. Zane smacked his phone off of his bedside table to get the alarm to shut off but it didn't work. He rolled over and tapped on the stop button before rolling back over to catch more sleep.

But of course that didn't work out in his favor.

Someone kicked in his door and jumped on top of him. "Zane wake up!" Garroth's annoying voice ran in his ears. Zane groaned and kneed Garroth in the stomach to get him off.

Garroth fell off of the bed. "Rude.." He pouted as he stood up. "Anyways hurry up and get dressed!" Garroth exclaimed as he ran out of Zane's room.

Zane scoffed and stood up, stripping himself of his pajamas and grabbing his school uniform that was neatly folded on his desk chair. He pulled it on and trudged downstairs, seeing his brothers and mom sitting at the dining room table.

"Baby brother! Come on, mom made pancakes today!" Garroth exclaimed. "No." Zane grumbled before grabbing his backpack and walking out the door.

He always liked to get to school before anyone else because he got to spend at least thirty minutes in the classroom alone in pure peace, it was nice to him.

Zane rushed down the street, the school wasn't that far away from where he lived with his family, his annoying family.

Eventually Zane finally got to the school. He pushed open the front doors to nothing but an empty lobby that went off in separate hallways and a stairwell stood in the middle, going up to the second floor.

Zane pulled up his mask and took a step in, going towards the stairs. He climbed up and when he got to the top he saw the only person he ever wanted to be associated with.

"Gene!" Zane exclaimed, running over to him and the rest of his gang.

((Can I just say I don't like Gene's character redemption... ;-; I miss evil Gene..))

Gene kept his back turned to Zane as he kept talking to Sasha. "Gene, hey! Um.. d-didn't expect to see you here.." Zane said, trying to be cool, but of course it didn't work.

Gene let out a long groan. "What do you want, skrub?" He asked. Zane looked a little discouraged but his mood quickly perked up. "Hey, so um.. I was thinking-"

"Just leave us alone dork.." Gene said, walking off, purposely bumping into Zane. Sasha and Zenix snickered as they followed their gang leader.

Zane sighed and started to walk off, eventually getting to his home room class. He got in and his eye wandered to seeing a familiar white-haired male that sat in the back right corner of the class. He looked back at Zane, his bright green eyes meeting his soft blue ones.

Zane gulped a little as he awkwardly went to his own seat. Sitting down, he pulled out his sketchbook from his backpack and started to doodle some ponies in it. Mostly aiming to draw his favorite, pinkie cake.

"A-Are you drawing ponies?" A small voice sounded from beside him. Zane yelled out a little in surprise and slammed his sketchbook closed. "N-No! You should know not to look at other people's things!" Zane exclaimed. The boy flinched. "S-Sorry.." He muttered, walking back to his own desk.

Zane watched as he walked off. He found a small interest in that guy, but he had yet to even learn his name.

Zane continued to watch him long after he had gone back to his own desk. But the guy was oblivious to this.

Before he knew it, the bell had rung and kids started filing in, even that short potato girl woman thing walked over to her desk and immediately started to talk to the white-haired man.

Zane sighed and put his sketchbook away before grabbing a book. He started to read from it but his mind wasn't on what he was reading. His mind was on the white haired boy.

His white hair that was probably the softest thing ever, his shimmering green eyes that seemed to glow in the light. Zane get his cheeks heat up but he quickly shook his head.

"No.. You're not gay.." He muttered to himself before returning his attention to his book.