Chapter Thirteen~

It was a week later, Zane sand Travis were at school, lunch to be exact.

Just the two of them, peacefully eating and making small talk. Zane crumbled up the cupcake wrapped he had before throwing it in his lunch bag.

"Oh." Zane started. "My mom said you could come over this weekend if you wanted." He said. "Awesome! My dad agreed too." Travis replied.

Zane smiled from under his mask. "Hey!" Garroth exclaimed, walking up with Vylad following.

"Oh hey Garroth." Zane said. "What're you doing here?" He asked. "We wanted to eat lunch with you, since we never really hang out at school." Vylad said, sitting next to Travis. Garroth sat next to Zane.

"Uh.. Okay..?" Zane asked, dropping his lunch bag to the floor. "Did you eat what mom packed?" Garroth asked. "No, I just ate the cupcake." Zane replied. "Baby brother, you have to eat something other than cupcakes for lunch, it's not enough and you can't live off of them." Garroth said.

"Watch me." Zane replied. Garroth shrugged. "So Travis!" He exclaimed. "Y-Yeah?" Travis asked. "You're Zane's friend!" Garroth exclaimed. Travis froze. They were way past the friend stage. "Yes.." He said, glancing over at Zane, who just nodded.

"That's great! Zane needed a friend." Garroth said. "Uh oh.." Vylad muttered out. "What?" Zane asked. "Garroth's 'girlfriend' is here." Vylad said, pointing behind Garroth.

There stood a well-known pink haired, blue eyed girl, her hands on her hips. She smiled. "Garroth!" She exclaimed, shoving Zane out of his seat and sitting down next to Garroth.

"Ow!" Zane yelled out. "Z-Zane!" Travis exclaimed, shooting out of his seat to help Zane stand up. "Ivy.. You just pushed my brother." Garroth said. Ivy looked at Zane. "Oops." She said before looking back at Garroth. "You didn't sit at or table today." She said.

"Oh, I wanted to spend time with my brothers." Garroth said, his eyes darting around for any possible escape.

Zane sighed and sat in another seat away from the others, Travis following after him.

"But we're dating!" She exclaimed. "Wh-What?! No we're not!" Garroth exclaimed. "Why not? You're the popular guy, and I'm the popular girl.. Why shouldn't we be dating?" Ivy asked.

"B-Because I'm dating someone else!" Garroth exclaimed, covering his mouth soon after. Ivy's eye twitched. "What..?" She asked in a small voice.

Garroth shot up and ran out of the cafeteria. "GARROTH!" Ivy screamed before running after him.

Zane rubbed his elbow, he was sure anougj a bruise was going to form there due to him falling on it.

"Are you okay?" Travis asked. "Yeah I'm fine, it's not the first time that has happened." Zane said. "Really?" Travis asked. "Well yeah, why do you think I normally eat alone?" Zane asked.

Travis shrugged just as the bell rang. "Dangit.." Travis muttered. "I'll see you later." He said.

Zane nodded. "Bye." He said, standing up. Travis gave Zane a quick hug. "Love you." He said before rushing out.

"L-Love you too.." Zane stammered.