11-8-16

Hi again. It's me. Your friendly neighborhood Anxic chicken. Is that what you would call it?Anway...

So and update on that dude I was talking to. Me and him where chatting and he asked me if we where friends and I was like "I guess so." So any ways he was like "u guess so?"

Anyways I said "well... never mind, yah were friends."

So me and him spend a day and a half arguing about the reason I said that. I didn't want to tell him but he kept insisting.

He said he would tell me anything if I told him. Obviously I wasn't gonna tell him I have anxiety and I get worried about small stuff like why he wanted to be friends with me. So I was like, "so would u tell me why u want to b friends with me?"

He was like, "yah"

So I told him that I was wondering why he wanted to be friends with me, because I'm weird and all.

He didn't answe me for a while. I started to get worried. What if he doesn't like me? What if I stepped onto his border of emotional personal line rather than open book line.

But he ended up texting me. He said, "because I thought u where cool, and u got even more 'interesting' as we started texting more. That your not normal. People are to normal and you always get things mixed up" (interesting is his nice way of saying I'm weird).

Anyway, I was like wow. He thinks I'm cool!!! That's weird. And he thinks it's cool that I get things mixed up? What if... what if this is a dare by my friends older brother? I bet it is. I will be crushed if it is.

But I hope not. So I told him when I say him at camp, and what I heard from other people, that he seemed like a jerk, but he turned out to be really nice.

"That's because I gave a kid a concussion" he said. I laughed. Really hard.

Anyway he asked me if I told his cousin yet that we where texting and I said, "no, but do you want me to?" And he replied no because he didn't want to deal with her😂. She's my best friend.

I told him that me and her where going to youth explosion (a Christian concert camp type thing) for late Friday to late Sunday. He's like don't you have my name as _ _ _ _ _ _. And I was like oh yah. I have his name as something else.

But to me, it's not going to turn out right. It's probably not going to work out well. But that might be the writer in me. I have a real account, but I don't want you guys to Know that.

I love you, but I also love my identity. If that guy knew this was me, I would literally die. I don't want him to know I have depression and anxiety. I freak out every time I talk to him. Like I can barely handle texting him let a lone him finding out. That would be terrible. To be honest I don't even know why I'm publishing this.

I was freaking out. And I still am. I gotta go. Night. Peace. Bye

- Anxity_chicken