11-16-16

Hola people's. Welp, I haven't updated in a while, but u know, doesn't really matter because I haven't got no views. But you know, that's cool.

   Well first I better update you on my sit-ch-ey-a-tion. So I'm still talking to him, which is surprising because, I'm annoying and all.

  Anyway so a couple days ago he said he couldn't talk, which I was like okay, I- I- I don't feel like did something wrong at all. Please. You all should know me better. Of course I did!! I felt like I was being annoying and so he just wanted a break from my annoying-ness. Gosh.

  Anyway, ever since then, I feel like he doesn't even want to talk to me. And... and well... I feel like I did something wrong.

  Today, I'm texting him... and I built up enough courage to ask him if I'm being annoying. He doesn't text me back till later, and he says "nah, your good". Okay then. So of course I don't believe him and I say, "I swear on my daily poptart (he knows about my apparent "addiction") that I will try as hard as I can to not be annoying".

   And he sends back, "nah your not annoying at all" and I'm like, 'cut the lies.' But of course, I would never say that.

  I just feel like I did something wrong. I feel like I messed up. Like how can I be such an idiot, and not be annoying. So I sent him, "you know you can tell me when I'm being annoying, okay?" and he said, "ok". So I told him a story and he sent the laughing emoji. That's the last I heard. I don't think he wants to talk to me.

  I just... I feel like I'm doing something wrong. He said before, I'm interesting, but is my interesting... getting annoying. It probably is. We've been talking since last month, and I feel like I've just been always annoying.

  Like do you ever feel that you've been so dang annoying that everyone hates you? And they say you hate qualities you have in other people. But me, I don't like people that have the qualities I hate about my self. Like, they embrace them, and make them look like good qualities.

  I envy them for that. Like today. me and one of my friends sit next to each other in science, which is weird, but I think she knows me and her will get our work done.

  Anyways so we where working, and these weird boys came to the seats behind ours. Normally I wouldn't mind, of they where being quite, on task, or in their own seats, anyway they where doing the opposite of all three. I shot them a warning look but they laughed it off. I then asked them, "why are you sitting here? None of you sit here, and your being extremely loud."

  The middle boy replied with, " 'Cause we always sit here. Why don't you move over with your popular friends if you have a problem" he says. Too stunned to answer I turn back around in my seat.

  How could he call me popular. I clearly am not. Like, is that how people view me? Am I really one of those "popular" mean girls? I don't think I am. I mean, I am barely known as it is, but really?

  I'm not. I can tell you that. I'm sadden that this has even happened. Am I really not nice? Because I know that was a sorta mean comment, but still!

  I was already in sad mood because I flunked my math test, like seriously. I'm gonna fail math. Sure it's only the beginning of the 2nd quarter. But mid terms are coming up, and I really need to focus on them.

  But... people assume I'm smart for some reason. And I'm not. Sure every single subject but math comes easy. But that's not the point. And my science teacher, she put my one grade, that she gave back to me today, as missing. Like clearly she had it because she handed it back!

  My parents where disappointed in my math grade, but they started yelling about my science. It took them two minutes to finally listen to what I have to say, and they then heard me out. They said I'd have to talk to the teacher about it tomorrow, I yelled back that obviously I was!

Anyway. I don't want to trouble anyone with my problems anymore. Night y'all.

- Anxiety_chicken