Amberclan Allegiances + Info

:Amberclan:

All Warrior Codes Apply except the rule regarding medicine cats not having a mate. They are not allowed to have kits, but they can have a mate.

AmberClan began with a young she-cat named Amber, who says she comes from a huge forest far away which she fled after a fire destroyed her camp. Amber settled in the mountains near BriskClan, hoping the Clan would help her. She observed their ways and eventually asked if she could begin her own, very curious about being a leader. They allowed her to and AmberClan began when she found two loners near her home. She set up camp and through many struggles started her Clan. They watched BriskClan wither and mourned the day their fellow Clan died completely, and are now happy it's been started up again. 

A range of snow-covered mountains near BriskClan. Their camp is situated in a large dip between two of the biggest mountains, which holds a cave that shelters this Clan. Near their camp is an iced-over lake similar to BriskClan's, except quite larger. A few snow-covered pine trees dot the harsh terrain.

COMMON PREY | Arctic hare, arctic ermine, lemming, snow geese

RARE PREY | Snowy owl

COMMON PREDATORS | Arctic fox, badger, wolverine 

RARE PREDATORS | Large snowy owl

ALLEGIANCES

Leader: Goldenstar - Long and thick-furred ginger tabby she-cat with a paler underbelly and swirled tabby markings, copper eyes (Sleeptkittystudios)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat: Featherspring - Long-haired ginger-brown tabby Turkish Angora she-cat with a mostly cream underside and a pair of wide blue eyes. (Air_Time)

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits: Whitekit - Tiny pink Sphynx tom with a pale, almost white face and front paws along with two ice blue eyes. (Air_Time)

Elders: