Timberclan Allegiances + Info

:Timberclan:

1.You Hunt For Yourself,Nobody should have to provide for you

2.Kits Have To Be 3 Moons Old To Become An Apprentice

3.Leaders word is law,defy it and die.

4.Medicine Cats Do Not Exist,You Heal Your Own Wounds

5.Kill off the elders,they are no loner useful

6.Queens are only allowed to stay in the nursery until they're kits become apprentices,after that it's back to the warriors den.

7.Defend the Territory,kill any intruders

8.To win a battle,you MUST kill the enemy.9.Unless you defy or are told by the leader,you are not allowed to fight with your clanmates.

10.Leader must be fed first before anyone else can hunt for themselves.

Timberclan was founded by a dangerous rouge named Timber,and a group of rouges who were escaping from a difficult life in the alley ways of the twoleg place. She did not consult the groups of cats a little farther away and instead just started building her clan and making borders. 

A little farther down from the mountains and farther away is a dark,foggy cold forest. This is where the clan rest and it has a couple of streams that lead away from the lake by Amberclan. When winter and fall are around,it snows heavily.

•Common Prey• Artic Hare, Snow Geese, Rats

•Rare Prey• Squirrels,Mice

•Common Predators• Arctic Fox,Badger

•Rare Predators• Hawk,Bear

ALLEGIANCES

Leader: Timber - Tall,Fluffy white furred she with dark brown paws,muzzle,ears,and tail tip. Her fur is tattered and covered in scars. (-Disky-)

Deputy: Splatter - Short-haired dark gray tuxedo American Curl tom with two dark green eyes. (Air_Time)

Warriors: Panther - very dark gray cat with black stripes. Large with long fur. She has extra toes on her front paws, and she has bright green eyes.(Amorfera)

Apprentices: Puffin - Short-haired black and white tuxedo American Bob-tail tom with pale green eyes. (Air_Time)

Queens:

Kits

Elders: