Giriko (Soul Eater)

----------Authors note--------------
Hey, so, I've been watching soul eater inbetween studying for exams. I really like it. Giriko (chainsaw guy) was really interesting to me and his motives. I feel he's under rated in the show (although I haven't finished it yet). Anyway, I felt like writing about him, but it's not exactly an X reader... but close enough. I'm tired and got two exams tomorrow. It's probably got mistakes in it but I'll come back to edit it later. Bye and enjoy the story.

Just another ordinary day at the academy, except it's not.
Sure, our teacher, Professor Stein is dissecting some poor defenceless creature, sure Black star is wagging and Liz is painting her nails. But Maka is away. This isn't normal.

----after class----
"Hey soul" I shout, the white haired boy turns around slowly
"Hey, what's up?" He casually remarks
"Where's Maka?" I ask
"Oh, she's in sick bay, she got hurt on a mission yesterday, she can't move" soul replies as he turns back and walks away.

I go to visit Maka, but it's like Soul says, she can't move. I look around at the medicine cabinet... Kid has been here.
"So what happened?" I ask Maka as she closes her eyes to rest
"Hmm. Well, we were sent to visit a Golem that was seemingly affected my the madness, but it was actually a witch inside it that was affected. And there was this guy there as well..." Maka trails off, obviously tired.

I decide to leave her and try to find the people who did this to her. I don't care how strong they are, no one messes with my class mates!

And so my search begins. I manage to get a short description of the two that were there, Black star informs me of where the organisation is, Arachnophobia. He told me it's guarded by a strong samurai, but I'm really good at sneaking around, unlike Blackstar.

I decide to visit the crime scene first, the remains of the golem are still scattered. The ground is torn up really bad too. Must be from the man that can transform into a chainsaw...

"Hello there miss, can I help you?" I polite voice calls out from behind me, tearing me from my thoughts.
I turn around to a man with brown hair and odd gloves.
"No thank you, just looking" I reply calmly with a fake smile. He stops smiling, and the look on his face turns scary.
"Looking at what?" He asks, less calm than before.
"This" I say as I point to the destroyed Golem.

I wonder if this is the man, the chainsaw guy? He fits the description.... hmm..

"Why are you interested in that?" He asks, narrowing his eyes with a scowl.
"Because my classmate was hurt by this" my voice challenges, he smirks slightly
"Ah, your from the academy then" he smirks widely
It IS him!

I break into my attack stance, ready to attack. He simply laughs.
"What? You don't feel like talking now?" He asks in a challenging tone.
I ignore him. Watching his every movement.

He frowns
"I'm so sick of people ignoring me" he scowls as he lifts his leg up and a chain appears running along his leg like a chainsaw.
"So you can fight without a miester too huh?" I question with a smile. He frowns even further
"What do you mean 'too'?" He growls as he rests on the one leg and uses the momentum from the chain to advance towards me, I quickly jump out of the way as soon as he gets near me.

"I'm a weapon too, but unfortunately no one wanted to pair with me" I reply to his earlier question as I partly transform so spikes cover my arms, I flip my hand to produce little needles, making sure they have smaller needles on their edges so when they strike, they hurt like hell.

He looks at me like I'm mad. But I thought he was the one that was mad.
"You seem delightful, I have no idea why no one wanted to parter up with you!" He says sarcastically as he approaches again. I let the needles go like bullets, he notices and manages to dodge them while jumping up and then landing perfectly.