XI

Louis, as told by Harry, took the next day of and went to Harry's instead but of course, he didn't tell Danielle that.

When he and his boys left the house that morning he said goodbye to Danielle with a kiss on the cheek and a light hug.

When Harry told him to make up with Dani, he did. He knew that in order to keep his boys in his life he needed to stay with Danielle an if that meant the odd kiss on the cheek or lips, he would do it.

"Okay boys, I'm going to just drop you and leave today, I need to be at work early, is that okay?" Louis asked as the boys who were sat in the back seat of his car.

"That's fine dad." Westly told him and Louis was glad.

Once they got to the school Louis quickly ushered the boys to their classes before spotting Harry in the playground.

He walked up to the tall man and told him "Let's go."

The pair quickly walked off the playground and to their cars, Harry's was only a couple of cars behind Louis'.

They drove no faster than the speed limit and when they reached Harry's house the both parked out front before hastily getting out and walking up to the front door where Harry unlocked it.

They were both rushing for no apparent reason until they were through the front door.

Louis pushed Harry up against it and started to kiss him with passion and Harry kissed back with just a much force and passion.

When Louis eventually pulled back he simply shrunk to his knees and did the fateful deed right there in the porch of Harry's house.

They didn't even wait to take their shoes and jackets off.

Harry smiled down at Louis who was now laying down next to him in his bed. He knew it was a bad idea to start what they did but the more he thought about it, the more he didn't want to give Louis up.

"You look pretty all fūcked out and exhausted like that." Harry told the smaller lad who moved to cuddle up into his arms.

"Ew no. I look all sweaty and gross!" Louis brought one had up to cover his face.

"Don't be silly." Harry then kissed over where Louis had placed his hand.

The room then went silent for a bit before Louis spoke up again. "I'm not going to be able to stop all this now, you know that." Harry's response was a sigh.

Harry's response was a sigh. "I know. Me either."

"Let's not stop it then. Let's keep seeing each other. It's bad to go behind Danielle's back but I don't give a flying fūck any more." Louis paused for a second. "I'm falling for you and I don't even care who finds out anymore."

After that day together the pair found it difficult to be apart. They would text all day and call whenever they got the chance.

Both took time off from work. So much so Louis almost got disciplined for it but he didn't care as him and Harry were getting closer and closer.

After a couple more weeks of rendezvouses and hiding from the outside world, Harry was starting to get slightly annoyed.

Of course he understood that they couldn't really go out much in case someone saw them and told Danielle, or worse, Danielle herself saw but he just wanted to go out every once in a while.

Yes the sneaking around made everything exciting but he also wanted a steady boyfriend..

"Louis, your not listening to me." All Harry wanted was to stay in with Louis and Dorothy and have a nice family night cuddled up in front of the sofa but no. Louis as insisting that Harry got his mum to let Dori stay over again for the second night that week.