XII

These final chapters were written by @larrylovergirl17 as I am going to be so busy with performances and rehearsals over the next few weeks. Please show her a lot of love!

"Daddy my ken doll just fell in the toilet," Dorothy yelled from upstairs to Harry in the kitchen who was mixing batter for some cupcakes.

"Aw Dori," he wiped his hand on the towel he had on the counter before heading upstairs to the bathroom. Dorothy was standing in front of the toilet looking upset as she rubbed her eyes and pouted.

Harry looked into the toilet where the doll was floating before stooping down to her level and turned her to face him. "It's okay sweetheart. I'll get you another doll that's better than Ken."

She nodded and smiled at him before hugging Harry around the neck. "Thank you so much Daddy, you're the best."

And that simple phrase made Harry grin bigger than he did for the entire day. It melts his heart every time his little girl would say something like this and right now in this very moment, he couldn't think of one thing that would make him regret having such a lovely little girl.

"Okay you know what?" He pulled her away from the hug with a smile. Dorothy giggled at her daddy's dimples as she poked them both with her fore fingers. "I'm going to take my little princess shopping!"

"Yayyy," Dorothy fisted the air as she jumped in excitement. "I'm going to get dress."

She ran from the bathroom singing the phrase 'Daddy and Dori day out' over and over again leaving Harry to fond over her cuteness. He truly was blessed to have such an amazing child.

Rising from his stooping position Harry grabbed a pair of gloves from the box under the sink and removed the doll from the toilet, immediately throwing it into the bin.

Harry began to think about inviting Louis to their little shopping spree but then Dori thought it was a daddy and daughter day out. It would be stupid for him to invite Louis to something that we invented specially for us only. Maybe if Louis and I get married we can make a 'Louis, Harry and Dori day out' Harry thought to himself.

That thought made him blush brighter than the sun itself. Here he was thinking about being married to Louis when he was still married to Danielle. From what they discussed so far it does not seem like Louis was willing to divorce her any time soon and honestly that affects him.

But that's an issue to worry about another time.

It was time to go on a shopping date with his little girl.

.

"Daddy let's go in this store," Dorothy tugged on Harry's arm dragging him into a toy store. It's been a while since they last did this so Harry understood why his daughter was this excited. He was already holding four different bags from different toy stores but none of them held her new doll.

Every time they got to the doll section, Dorothy would analyze each doll slowly and carefully as of she was looking for something specific. Sadly we haven't found 'the one' she wanted yet here we were trying to.

Toys R Us was not crowded despite the fact that it was a Saturday afternoon. Dorothy led Harry straight to the doll section of the store where she let go of his hand and began at every doll as she did in every other store.

Harry stood there admiring his little girl and thinking about how it could never be better. Or maybe it could of Louis would divorce Danielle and live with him and Dori instead. Harry didn't want his little girl to grow up with the mindset of cheating on your partner is something normal.