Chapter 9

One more quirky clichéd phrase

You're the one I wanna refill

Alex wasn't sure what to say when she heard those words slip through Piper's lips, so again she let her instincts take over. She kissed Piper once more, but harder this time as she started to grind her hips against the blonde below her. She felt Piper grip onto her hips hard, desperate to pull their bodies as close together as possible. Alex bit down on Piper's lower lip as she felt that need grow inside her. Alex moved her mouth across Piper's jawline, keeping her hands firmly on the blonde's abdomen to hold her in place. Alex moved her mouth with purpose, biting Piper's neck as she made her way down to her chest. Piper moaned as she tightened her grip on Alex, letting her eyes roll back as she felt Alex's tongue graze over her breasts. She started to let her hands wander over Alex's body, managing to unbutton her jeans in the heat of the moment. Piper couldn't wait anymore, she needed to touch the woman on top of her. Piper couldn't remember the last time she felt such a need to touch another human being, but she needed to experience that intimacy with Alex. She needed to remember what it felt like to be intimate with someone you loved.

Alex was used to being the one in control, but as soon as Piper unbuttoned her jeans, she felt those familiar butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She smiled into their kiss as she felt Piper slip her hand inside her jeans to touch her core. Alex wasn't used to relinquishing control, and pushed herself harder against Piper as she kissed her roughly. But this was one situation Piper wanted to control, she had a burning need to touch Alex.

Piper pushed Alex to her side and was now straddling her lap, quickly moving to pull off Alex jeans and her underwear. She looked down to see Alex smirking up at her, obviously enjoying this side of Piper. Piper took each of Alex's wrists in her own and held them down firmly against the bed as she took one of Alex's nipples in her mouth, running her tongue over the sensitive spot in quick motions. She could feel the brunette squirming underneath her as her breathing becoming quicker. Piper crashed her lips in Alex's as she leaned her head back, with Alex moaning into the kiss. Now Piper was the one smiling into their rough kisses as she took complete control of the situation, she could feel Alex trying to move her hips against her, wanting more contact, needing more contact. Part of Piper wanted to drag it out and drive Alex crazy with want, but another part couldn't wait any longer to touch her properly.

Piper kept her lips firmly on Alex's as she let go of one wrist and moved her hand towards Alex's centre. As soon as Piper slipped her fingers inside Alex's folds she felt how incredibly wet she was. Alex moaned again as Piper ran her fingers in circles over Alex's clit, still moving her hips to get more contact with Piper. All Alex could think about was how different all this felt. This wasn't anything like sex with the random girls she usually brought back to her apartment, this felt completely new. Then she realised, this is what it feels like to be with someone you love. Before Alex could take that thought any further, Piper moved her mouth to Alex's ear as she kept rubbing her clit, "Tell me what you want."

Alex struggled to even respond properly, but she definitely knew what she wanted (and needed) from the blonde, whispering back, "Fuck me."

Piper didn't hesitate and slipped two fingers inside of Alex, who threw her head back again and wrapped her arms tightly around the blonde, pulling her in close so she could reach her lips. Piper kept moving her fingers against Alex's g-spot, pushing her closer towards the edge, "Fuck, Piper, mhhhh."

Piper was acting on pure instinct, and could feel the heat building in her own core as she kept kissing Alex. Feeling the vibrations of Alex's moans against her lips was driving Piper crazy, and she could feel Alex getting wetter and wetter.

Piper placed her mouth over Alex's breast again, sucking and licking as she continued to move her fingers inside. Piper took a nipple in between her teeth and felt Alex's walls tighten around her fingers. Piper couldn't stop looking at Alex writhing beneath her as she managed to get out one more word, "More." Piper didn't hesitate in slipping another finger inside the brunette, curling her fingers harder and faster as she pushed Alex closer to the edge. But she wasn't ready to let Alex come just yet.