Ultimatum

You could truly say you had enjoyed yourself today. Between the tingling thoughts left behind from kissing Jensen last night, to meeting the Supernatural family and fitting right in, you hadn't been this happy in a long time. 

The day had sped by quickly. Between trips up and down the hall, splitting your time in the vendors room and the ballroom, you had been on your feet for seven hours straight. You had even skipped lunch, even though Rob had made you come back into the green room and at least have a couple pieces of fruit.

Finally, when the activities had dwindled down for the day, you found yourself making your way to your office. With plans of tea, and kicking your shoes off for a while, you didn't pay any attention to where you were going. But when an arm reached out, grasping yours and pulling you into a secluded doorway, you immediately thought of Brian and panicked. 

"Shhh, it's just me." Jensen said, pulling you tight to his chest as you tried to calm down. "I'm sorry. I just sneaked away from Cliff to find you. I don't have long."

"It's alright. I just thought you were..." You said, trailing off before you said Brian's name. But Jensen knew exactly who you were talking about, and his eyes darkened in anger.

"Has that asshole done anything today? I just want to..." He started, his words low with threat. 

"No, nothing. I've been too busy." You appeased him, and you could feel the tension drain from his body.

 Resting his head against yours, he sighed. "You really should turn him again. He shouldn't be able to treat you that way."

"I know. But it's his word against mine, and he's upper management. He says if I even think of complaining I will lose my job."

"Then I will help you  look for another job. One preferably a lot closer to me." He said, before leaning down and capturing your lips with his. Standing on tip toes, you tilted your head back, letting his lips ghost along yours, before he nibbled on your bottom lip. "You taste so good." He whispered, and you smiled against his mouth.

As he leaned in to kiss you again, his phone started going off. With a frustrated sigh, he answered it. "Yeah Cliff. I know, and I'm sorry. I'll be back soon, I promise.....Yeah, I know we're having dinner with the crew. Just grab my leather coat and I'll meet you....Sure, I'll tell her you say hi." He said, before disconnecting his call.

"You should go." You told him, distancing yourself from him, immediately missing the warmth of his body.

"Come with us?" He offered, and you gave him a soft smile.

"You go ahead. Enjoy your friends. I'm going to relax, have a sandwich, before I have to go back to work." You told him.

"Don't you ever stop working?" He asked as he took a step back. You shook your head. "I will see you at the concert tonight, won't I?"

"Of course. I gave everyone else the night off." You answered him.

"Come back to the green room. Hang out with the crew. Watch it with me. Please." He pleaded with you, crossing his arms across his chest, looking dorky and adorable at the same time.

"Of course. Let me make sure things are going smoothly, and then I will." You promised, and with a blown kiss goodbye he vanished.

A smile on your face, you slipped into your office, shutting the door and locking it behind you. There was no way you wanted Brian to burst in. Slipping out of your shoes, you ordered a simple hamburger from room service before beginning the long, arduous task of checking your emails.

Ten minutes later you had a head ache when a knock at your door sounded. Stepping up, you opened the door, going pale when you saw Brian standing there with your dinner in his hands. "Brian, what are you doing here? It's late." You said, wishing you could step past him and out of your office. Before you could do anything, he pushed his way in, shutting the door behind him. Sitting your food down on the desk, he perched on the edge. 

"I know it's late. But I've canceled my plans with my wife tonight. Just so I could spend time with you." He said, his eyes traveling up and down your body. Even though you were fully dressed, with a sweater on as well, you felt naked and uncomfortable.

"Brain, you know I'm still working. I have the concert tonight." You started, but he stopped you.

"Sit." He ordered, pushing your chair out with his foot. With nothing else to do but comply, you sat down, your hands shaking. "Now, isn't this better. I would have rather had dinner with you in a more romantic place, but this will do."

"Brain, you are my boss." You started, but he just gave you a creepy smile.

"So, it's happened before. And, you know how much I want you." He said, trying to place his hand on your knee.

You slid back, away from his touch. "No, I've told you Brian. I don't want this."

His face turning red from anger, he backhanded you across the face. "You bitch. You work for me. You don't get to decide. If you want your job, you will do whatever I say. Whatever. I will be back, tomorrow, and I hope your decision is different. If not, I expect to see this office emptied." He threatened, before slamming the door behind him.

With a hand to your cheek, you sat there stunned. He had never shown that type of anger before, and your hand shook as you took it away. Rushing out of your office, leaving your untouched dinner behind, you raced to your room, slamming the door shut behind you. With tears running down your cheeks, you made your way into the bathroom, wincing at the red hand print on your cheek. Knowing you had only a handful of minutes until you needed to be back to the convention center, you began the task of trying to cover up the would be bruise.

After a large supply of foundation, you went into your main room. Changing into a pair of slim jeans, along with a bulky sweater, and boots you slipped out of your room. Taking a deep breath, you took the hidden hallways, checking each corner before moving on. Once you were in the crowded hallway surrounding the ballroom, you felt much better.

Making sure the volunteers knew their jobs, you slid into the ballroom, staying in the corner as Rob and his band did a sound check. You were seriously going to have to buy their album, you told yourself when they finished. Rob noticed you in the back, and waved you forward. "Y/N!" He exclaimed, giving you a big hug. "I'm glad you could make the concert."

"I wouldn't miss it." You told him. "From the sounds of it, you guys are amazing."

You could have sworn the man blushed. "Thanks. Why don't you come back, hang out with us in the green room."

You hesitated. The lighting here was dark, giving your bruise an added cover. But the light in the green room would showcase the spots you missed, and you really didn't want to answer questions right now. "You have to. Jensen will be there soon. And I'm not taking no for an answer." He said, guiding you behind the stage. You followed along with him, into the crowded green room.

Everyone you had met was there, and Brianna rushed forward, pulling you into a hug. "I'm so glad you're here! I wish you had come to dinner with us."

"Sorry, I had some work to catch up on." You started to say, but you could see her staring at your face.

"Y/N, come to the bathroom with me." She said, pulling you along. Ignoring the ribbing behind you, she shoved you into the bathroom.

"Who the hell did that?" She asked,   her face full of compassion.

"My boss." You answered, tears pooling in your eyes at the thought of having someone to talk to.

"That ass! We need to turn him in!" She said, pacing the room.

"No one will believe me." You told her, as a knock sounded on the door.

"Is everything okay?" Kim asked through the door, before pushing inside. One look at you, and she pulled you into her arms.

After a quick explanation you had two women ready to help you fight. "Guys, I can't see Jensen like this. What do I do?"

"You go out there, and don't hide. Those people in that room love you, and they will want to help you. Let them. Let Jensen in." Kim told you, just as another knock sounded on the door. 

"Hey, we need you out here!" Rich yelled, and with a sigh, you let them drag you through the door.