Wet side story- Big mama's party

The groups were split on different sides of the building. The boys from each group glaring at each other, while the biker girls started looking with their nails and the surfer girls talking about their best moments on the sea.
When all of a sudden Lela and her posse start singing on stage.

Lela
......................................................
The day started ordinary, boys walking by

Biker girls
Ohhhhh

Lela
It was the same old story too fresh or too shy

Biker girls
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lela
I'm not the kind to fall for a guy who flashes a smile

Biker girls
That goes on for miles

Lela
Don't usually swoon but I'm over the moon

Biker girls
He cuz he was just to cool for school

Lela
And now I'm fallin for ya. falling for ya I know I should but I
I just can't stop myself from falling for ya, falling for ya can't hold it any longer and now I'm fallin for you...,..............……………………..

Now we're going steady he's the cat's meow

Biker girls
Meow meow

Lela
He says I'm a Betty and we paint the town

Biker girls
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lela
I'm not the kind to fall for a guy just cuz' says hi

Biker girls
When he's cruisin by

Lela
He's ready to race and I'm catching his gaze

Biker girls
They'll go on like this for days

Lela
And now I'm fallin for ya falling for ya I know I shouldn't but i-i just can't stop myself from fallin for ya falling for ya can't hold on any longer and now I'm fallin for you....

Biker girls
Shoo shoo

Everyone started dancing

Lela
Feels like a tumble from another world in to your arms and so secure maybe I'll stumble, head over heels I'm gonna be your girl

Biker girls
Shoo Shoo

Samantha tripped when her partner Rascal tried spinning her.
She braced for impact but it never came, someone caught her wrapping their arms tightly around her.
She looked up and was met with the face of Butchy the bikers leader.

She looked in the direction of her  brother who looked back at her, smiling  at them, her eyes then turned towards Lela  who was also looking in her direction, distracted by the scene she fell back but was caught by Samantha's brother Tanner. She turned her gaze back towards Butchy, the two smile at each other, Butchy slowly leaning into her but suddenly he's pulled away by Seacat and Giggles pulled tanner away from Lela after he put her down.

"Keep your biker hands off our leader and his sister." Seacat says pushing Butchy into Lugnut. "Well keep your soifer leaders off our leader and his sister." Chee chee spits back.
Then they started a dance off while the four people they argued over slips away outside the door.

Samantha walks out stressed with Butchy at her side. Lela comes out with a lovestruck look in her eyes as she stares at Tanner. "This is weird," Butchy says. "Yeah, but I kind of like it." Lela says gaze still fixed towards Tanner's direction, his gaze falling towards her face. "You think we can end this feud." He starts "And maybe be friends" Samantha finished looking at the group of people in front of her. "Or maybe something more." Lela says, Tanner reaching to grab her hands. "So much more." he says. Butchy and Samantha's eyes meet amusement building in them.