"Why are you sitting alone?"

I know I said I was going back to my pad, but honestly what did I expect?

I sat alone on the beach because my brother told me to wait on him. I just want to go home and pretend this is just some very bad dream. Is that to much to ask?

There were some surfers on beach dancing around a campfire, I sat there and watched them until Brady and Mack came running past me. What's coming off there?

Should I check it out?

..................................................................................................................................................

I followed them until we reached some hideout looking place. What is this?

I watch as Brady picks up a key from under a rug, opening the door to this place. I slowly follow them inside, carefully hiding behind the trash inside. Someone really needs to clean this Crummy place. Brady and Mack start to whisper so I get a little closer to hear what their saying. They move and I follow watching this weird machine that had lighting coming from it. Woah that's gonna be a hang up.

I hear the guy with a mustache go on a monologue talking all types of crazy. Then the guys start having a laugh off. From what I heard these guys are serious hodads and they are pretty crazy. I accidentally bump into something making Brady and Mack turn to me In shock.

???: "What was that?"

Brady quickly grabs my arm and Mack's hand and rushes us out of there.
We get outside the building and I feel kinda dazed, I guess Brady and Mack though I was way out because they started talking about Tanner and Lela and some movie. Wait, what!!!

Mack: We'll be stuck here and never get home.

Brady: Don't worry.

Me: One of you grubs better tell me what's coming off here, right now?

Brady: Uhh....

Mack: Well...

Me: Well, get with the words.

Brady: YouguysareinamoviethatIwatchandwegotcaughtinthisstormthatbroughtushereandwekindasortaneedtogethomebutwemightnotbeabletobecausewesortachangedthemovie.

Me: What?

Mack: You're a movie, we changed it, can't go home.

Me: What?

Mack: I said-

Me: I know what you said, this is way out. We're a movie? And you changed it? So my existence isn't real?

I start to mumble off in a little rant to myself.

Brady: Great, now we broke Samantha.
..................................................................................................................................................
I'm back to where I was earlier on the beach. I still can't believe what Brady and Mack told me. Everything I thought I knew....
After my little freak out, Brady and Mack told me that Tanner and Lela were supposed to fall into each other's arms and I was supposed to fall into Butchy, our groups get upset and have a dance off while we sneak outside to talk. But none of that happened. And now i'm here sitting alone on a beach.

???: Why are you sitting alone?

I look up and find Rascal looking down at me.

Me: Boy, am I glad to see a friendly face.

He smiles and sits next to me.

Rascal: What's coming off here?

Me: Nothing much, just bummed out.

Rascal: That's not like you, what's got you being a downer?

Me: I don't know, it's just a lot you dig?

Rascal: Uh-huh

Me: I came to this party excited and happy, it was supposed to be special.

Rascal: Why?

Me: It doesn't matter anymore. This party was a flake out for me.

Rascal: Well, i'm sorry to here that. But for what it's worth you looked really Bitchen today.

Me: Thanks Rascal, that's the nicest thing you ever said to me.

Rascal: (Jokingly) Well, let's not get use to it.

He bumped his shoulder against mine, making me laugh.

Me: Thanks Rascal, this was cool of you.

Rascal: No problem, I'm always here of you need me.

I gave him a small sidehug before walking back towards Big Mama's. He almost makes this night better.