Wet Side story: Working Together

The rest people from each of the groups came out while The two couples were holding hands each other. They look on with shock seeing the two surfers with the bikers' leader and his sister.

"Whoa Whoa." Chee Chee started. "What's going on here?" Seacat finished.

"Uh, it's not what it looks like." Butchy started dropping Samantha's hands in the process trying to back away but she pulls him back towards her giving him a look.
"Well it looks like you're holding hands with our leader's sister." Giggles said without her usual giggle. "Well, it's sorta what it looks like." Samantha said cooly. Her statement caused the surfers (except tanner) glared at her. "Why do we always have to fight, can't we just be friends you know be mellow." i said. "Do you have bats in the belfry? You're the main one has beef with them now you what wanna have a gas with them?" Seacat said, Samantha glared at him.

"Okay look we care about each other very much, You guys can either end the beef or beat feet," Samantha antagonistically.
"Cut her some slack, my sister is right guys. This feud has been going on for ages, Why not end this?" Tanner says with a smile. "They's right let's put this whole thing behind us." says Butchy.

"So what do ya say are you gonna get along?" Says Lela with a smile. The surfers and bikers looked at each other then look at their leaders seeming to come to an agreement "No, no way are we working with them." they walked away from each other leaving the two couples behind.

"Well that's a bummer" said Lela. "Well we don't need them we can be perfectly happy on our own." Samantha says holding Butchy's hand.
Then suddenly the surfers and bikers ran back without Seacat and Chee Chee. They looked panicked and started talking all at the same time the foursome couldn't understand a word they were saying. "Hey Hey Hey chill. we can't understand a word you're saying one at a time." said Tanner.

They all started talking again until Butchy said "hey youse guys one at a time you soifer with the blonde hair talk." "Seacat was taken from this chrome dome with a beard who had some type of weapon." she said with a panicked voice. "Same with Chee Chee" Struts added.

Everyone started to panic. "Hey the only way for us to save our friends is to work together." Samantha reasoned,"No who's with me?" She looked around with her hand out but no one answered until. "I'm in" said Butchy putting his hand on top of hers. "so am I." said Lela adding her own hand. "Me too." said Tanner also putting his hand and the process continue until everyone joined and we left to save our friends.

Time skipped

It was hard but we were able to save our friends and we made a compromise and everyone threw a gas. Tanner was happy with Lela dancing with each other and Samantha with Butchy before the two snuck off to burn rubber on Butchy's bike.

The End

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I was really busy and I had major writers block next time I update Brody and Mac will come. Bye😋 until next time.