Chapter 5

So I did a re-watch of Doctor Strange for the dialogues between Mordo x Stephen and Stephen x Ancient One, but after that taking two hours.. I want you all to know that I'm not doing it again 😂
Plus there's the fact that I personally get bored when I already know what's happening in fanfics, so after this chapter, I'll be writing my own versions of the scenes (speaking and action wise)

aLSO, because of where Alaria has jumped on this bandwagon, Kaecilius is only a minute beginning for her.. and this book.

There are big things ahead 😈
SO without further ado,

read on

-

Stephen Strange - I recognized him by the gray streaks that lined the sides of his otherwise black hair. And his clothes; although they didn't seem to look so odd as he stood beside two others: a dark-skinned man and a pale bald woman, their eyes keen on watching me. I opened my mouth to respond but stopped when I saw how battered the two men appeared to be.

Jonathan, open the portal back up, please.

"This is Alaria Taipan," the bald woman dressed in a yellow cloak seemed to smile slightly, stepping forward with her hands folded beneath each other in their sleeves. "I expected you a few days ago.. but this is will do as well." she said, beginning to walk away as her two followers pursued.

"What?" Strange sounded frustrated, the blood that streaked his face causing me to stare in what probably was rude to the man. "Why is she here?"

"If you could open a portal to New York.. I'll just go home." I suggested, trotting behind the three.

"My dear," the woman laughed slightly, her head tilting upward as she stepped into a large, open room- "We are going to New York right now, Kaecilius will be attacking again very soon."

Who's that?

I stopped walking as they moved through a large stone doorframe- watching as they stepped into what looked to be gel- the fluidity of their movements encouraging me to follow. Inside, I found that we had entered into a large foyer- wooden and classical appearing compared to the modern society outside. I noticed as I passed through a silver symbol split in half on either piece of the two-sided door, "We are in the New York Sanctum." the woman said, stepping into a room with several shattered glass cases. "I will explain everything later on, as for you," she turned to Strange. "You defended this Sanctum from attack. Without its master, it needs another.. Master Strange."

"Doctor, Strange." he spoke slowly, articulating even his breaths, "It is Doctor Strange. I didn't sign up for this." He sounded like my thoughts, only a bit more extreme, I assumed, due to the blood that had dried in spots on his chiseled face. "When I became a doctor, I swore an oath to do no harm, and I have just killed a man, I'm not doing that again. I became a doctor to save lives, not take them." His voice shook with emotion of something I didn't know about. There was something about his past that seeped through the cracks in his voice.

"You became a doctor to save one life above all others," the Ancient One said calmly, her head tilted upward in superiority. "Your own."

Strange seemed amused. "Still seeing through me, are you?"

"I see what I've always seen," she reasoned, "Your over-inflated ego." For a moment I felt as though I were in Jersey Shore with these insults. "You want to go back to the delusion that you can control anything.. even death, which no one can control." she paused, "Not even the great Doctor Stephen Strange."