Zombie cafe

There's a cafe in arch wood's many visit to bad many don't escape the burger's there are really amaising you know?uhh maybe we should pay a little close to the story to see if what we're eating is-you know what never mind let's hear the story...

    The day is sunny a man with a scarf apears he's walking down the street,when he notices a small cafe,not many people go there but he heard they had amaising food so he decided to go and order somethimg.A strange women comes around she has a glow her outfit is pink and is a little tight there's a blood stein he just dismissed it it was probanly from cooking she ask"what's your order"he ask for a late and a hot ham sandwich,she walks into the kitchen behind a small door he thought how most diners don't have those.

      He wanted to peak in he was curios,butt vbefore he could the women came out with his order he took it and went to a  table and drank the late and he sniffed the ham sandwhich  it smelt funny like a burnt corpse"maybe it was spoiled?"he looked and took it back to the waitress"hey tis be spoiled"she looked angry "oh so you don't like my meat"she grabbed a rope and pulled the other half he didnt notice of the roon a curtin pulled away reavealing zombies chained to tables eating fles,he steped back"oh what the___"

      She then yelled while knocking him out while yelling"than you'll join them"he wakes up with chains wrapped around with a strate jacket,he wasn't in the cafe,theres was a tv infront of him no there was about for tvs with a strange hook up,he couldn't close his eyes,the women apeared she was wearing a nurse out fit.You tried to talk and yell you couldn't she pulled the mirror........
 YOU HAD NO MOUTH IT WAS BLANK

You couldn't vry or even panic,you felt sick and looked down you noticed your skin was turning grey ,it was happening,finally a mouth ripped but this new mouth felt differnt sharp teeth,then you rembered you woken up before and came back,they had brain washed you and injected you with a strange fluid made you feel dizzy,then it went blank all you could think of was hunger.

                                              You woke up in the cafe waiting for the curtain to reaveal.

                                                                                                                THE END>>>