The ufo that terroized arcwood's.

Like alway's it was night butt something was different,something in the sky wasn't right there in another dimenshion(my note book in my room somewhere) arch woods was forced through a invastion of space invader's,butt not here this time a single ufo comes.It come's to destroy arch wood's,town's folk and the millitary had formed togather to defend archwoods from this flying metal beast that will bring utter hell.

          Town's folk and the military well the few there have gathered around the towns sqare suddenly from the clouds comes energy that is devasting and green it vaporizes everyone it touches arch woods was told to flee butt to never tell a soul,The towns folk disagreed becuase you know this is where they lived,now it's all reduced to ashes one man holds a childs doll that belonged to his child a single tear was shed from his face he stood up and began to walk all without emotion feeking empty in the oppiste direction every one was running from,he was reduced to ashes,in his ashes is a small diary titteld the bio of henry now he would sucomb to a end.

          Gun's were firing town's folk were ducking and hiding in all directions some were accidently shot,some was inteneded becuase they got in the way,it didn't matter this town had been reduced to ashes all that stood were two or three buildings by the end.Butt the children that survived when all grown they would rebuild this town and the endless cycles of horror would just began over and over again..

                    THE END>