The house that stood at the top of weaver hill....

There's a hill in the town of archwood's it name was deemed weaver's hills after won of the men who succsessfully built a manshion at the top,six stories to be correct i am.The man didn't know that the hill was actually a mass grave for the natives,thus the manshion was also deemed cursed.Many enter but be many never escape.One man is still trapped his family was taken by the house,the house keeps the family alive it's using it as bait becuase this man interest the house becuase of his writing's.

     The man's name was henry and he was a author his stories often involved hauntings and true loves butt what sold the most was his horror stories that start out with true love and end with tragtedy,the house had read these and stepped into the thought's of this man and wanted more so they killed any who enter,andstole his family.Henry was running down the second floor's stair's when one stair suddenly collapsed for some unknown reason,he fell for certainly what felt like an enternity,a squishy matress broke his fall.

         Henry looked up,by the god's he pondered as the light from which he fell was a tiny speck and the room he was in seemed to go on for a infinte enternity.Suddenly a spot light shined upon his wife and son,he shouted"MY DEAREST WIFE AND SON I"M COMING!".HE ran toward's them butt the spot life went and back on butt futher away with his family was there to,he then realised those wern't hois family.

              With the suddn realization the room turned red and began to worp,his mind also he was loosing his sanity his grip of reality was getting weaker and weaker.What was the house doing to him....

          He then looked around him he was onn the roof and it was raining he peaked over the edge of his house the world was flooded and there was lighting  striking the water as if it were strangly metallick.Then lighting struck him and he came crashing through the roof and when he spun around to see his death it was like he was falling through a bottomless pit.He thought when he finally reached the bottom it was going to hurt..

                                                                                                  And it did..

           The house thought it was going to keep him prisoned there but when he hit the floor he was greeted by the comforting light of his dearest love and his one and only son they helped him togather they walked out of the house that.....STOOD AT THE TOP OF THE HILL!

                                                                                   The end...