Chapter 4

It's been about two days when Taylor asked me to be his. His girlfriend. The most confusing thing is that, it all happened so quick. Sure we've been hanging out, but I'm still getting used to it. The way he hugs me on my waist. They way he looks at me and I know for sure that I'm falling for his eyes. I'm falling for the attention he's been giving me. It might sucked that our relationship is a secret but for some reason, I don't mind at all. It's different. The feelings are not quite the same. And I like it.

"Hey." A familiar voice said as he kisses me on my cheek. A rush of blood flame up my cheeks turning into a light crimson shade.

"Hi." I said facing him as we stood in front of a café. He holds my hand as we walked along the busy streets that is full of busy lights and busy cars. He grabs my waist closer to him causing my head to lean in his shoulder. His touch kept me feeling safe.

"Honestly, I should've payed more attention to you so we could've done this more often." he said.

"Well I'm that popular. I didn't want to anyway." I replied. A smile then appeared on his face. After a few minutes of walking and talking, we ended up in a restaurant. We ordered our food and talked.

"How come you never have boys hitting on you?" He asked.

"Because... They don't like me?" I said slightly elongating the first word. It's true. The only boys that talks to me are boys who asked about home works. Honestly. Taylor then laughed at my comment.

"Are you serious? No way! You're too pretty." He blurted out. I looked down smiling to myself as I twirl my spaghetti with my fork. Pretty. It's been so long to ever hear that from a guy. He never cared about me. Never has he even told me that I was worth it. He was a jerk and I fell for it. But this is a chance to begin again.