Chapter 7

2 months later

Tay's POV

It was December. I had my white beanie and my dark red coat on. I walked inside my class and my ears suddenly was filled with noises. Ugh. I sat down and noticed a new boy. I think his name is Liam or Luke? I herd everyone talking about him. He has a sandy hair and a deep blue eyes. I caught him moving his eyes up and down at me and smiling at me. I felt uncomfortable and shifted myself on my seat. A few minutes later, I saw him with Sabrina on his lap. I mean, his only been here for what? An hour? That's sick.

An hour later I started walking down the hall and felt a pair of strong arms grabbed me into the darkness. Smiling at the thought it might be Taylor but it sooner disappeared and replace it with a disgusted look. Liam.

"Hey." He whispered and stepped closer to me. Feeling uncomfortable, I stepped back and my back felt the cold wall.

He stepped even closer pulling me by my waist. My breath started to be uneven. He moved closer an closer to my face closing his eyes and slighting pouting his lips. I kneed him on his crotch as he laid on the floor in pain. I couldn't say anything. I felt my hot tears run down my cheeks as I finally process what was about to happen. If I hadn't hurt him, I'd be so unfaithful to Taylor. The next thing I knew, I was running as fast as I could crying my eyes out. I ran onto someone. His dark eyes says that he was worried and confused.

"What happened?" He said as he cups my face and wiped my years away.He was so close to me that if anyone sees us, our secret is exposed.

"He- he... Got me... In a room... And he..." I borked down into tears hugging him clutching his back tightly.

"Baby... Tell me." He said calmly.

"Liam...tried to... Kiss... Me..." I whispered hiccuping the few words. I felt his body tensed.

His eyes full of anger. His hands forming into a fist so tight his arm was shaking. He saw Liam walk out of the door. He saw me and walked towards me. Taylor lunged onto him. The a crowd surrounded as I tried to push my way in. Left swing. Right swing. It happened so quick. Left swing. Right swing.

"Don't fucking," he lunged a left swing.

"Touch her ever again." Then right swing. Liam's face were red he tried to fight back Taylor didn't let him.

"Taylor. Stop!" I screamed as he backed up. I tried to push around the people and saw the after math of Liam. Cut eyebrow. Cut lips. Red came down his nose. I had never seen taylor this mad before. And I course I was scared. The whispers around the crowd grew.

"Are they together?"

"No way! What the hell?"

And I knew our secret was out. A few minutes later, the crowd disappeared. We stood opposite from each other. Taylor head was down with his hands on his pocket. He knew he shouldn't have done it.

"You... Monster..." I whispered and I know I regret it.