Chapter 5

Tay POV

I didn't know that keeping a relationship as a secret can be so hard. Sometimes I feel like I just want to hug him when I see him at school. The only time I could do that if we were out. I've seen him 2 days ago and I miss him already.

Today is Saturday. I decided to wear a loose muscle top and my black skinny jeans. I'm also wearing my black ankle boots and my green coat leaving my wavy hair down. I got decided to walk down to Taylor's house as it was only a few blocks away. He doesn't know I'm meeting. I guess you can call it a surprise.

A few minutes later I was standing outside his door fixing my hair before hitting the door bell. I stood there still waiting for him to answer. There I stood facing a shirtless guy causing my eyes to trail down. I stopped my self. He rubs his eyes.

"What are you doing here? It's like... 10am." He said in his sleepy voice.

"Exactly my point." I said as he lead me inside his room and grabbed a white t-shirt.

"I didn't know you were coming. I could've cleaned my room" he said as he sat on his bed and sat me on his lap.

"Surprise? It's Saturday and I didn't know what to do so I thought to myself, why not spend a day with a hot boy?" I replied as he chuckled.

"Well, if you put it that way, waking up at 10am is sure worth it." I laughed at his comment.

"I wasn't talking about you!" I played a around. His face dropped instantly and I laughed and fall onto his bed. He knew I was joking so he decided to lay on top of me. Oh. My. God. Can't. Breathe. Help me!

"Taylor oh my God! Get of me!" I said trying to wiggle my way out but he warps his arms around me.

"Not until you kiss me." Taylor said.

"No. Get off me first."

"Kiss me."

"No!"

"Baby, kiss me" he said as he pouts his lips. Oh temptations.

"Kiss me" he repeated.

We leaned closer and closer. I felt his warm lips with mine. Slowly moving in sync, he wraps his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He cups my face leaving a few trails of kisses on my jaw.

God this boy is perfect.