Chapter 13

Tay's POV

Today is probably the weirdest day ever. Taylor isn't replying to any of my calls or texts and for some reason, I panicked. Legit panicked. My head started spinning and I'm thinking of what I did wrong or did he do something wrong?

'Oh my god Taylor calm down' I said to myself as I pace back and forth in my room with my phone. My god. I have never been so scared. Ever.

A few minutes later, I finally calmed down. My stomach was like a roller coaster and it's a mess. Okay. Need distractions. I decided to go shopping for clothes because Selena is having a Christmas party soon.

'Oh god what if Taylor cheated on me. Who's going with me?!'

I mentally faced palm myself. This is supposed to be a distraction and it's already killing me. Taylor won't do such a thing. I know he wouldn't. I grabbed a red skater sparkly dress. Perfect. I bought a strapless black high heel shoes for the outfit and payed.

I got a text from Taylor and it scared the crapped out of me.

'Meet me at my house. Gotta talk.'

My heart was beating one hundred beats per second. Okay maybe that's a little bit too much. But when your boyfriend texts you and say you need to 'talk', you'd feel the same way. I got in my car and drove to his house. Deep breath Tay. Deep breath. I grabbed the door and there he was standing I front of me.

"Um... Is everything okay?" I said.

"Yeah." He said calmly.

"Okay?" I said elongating the word.

"So basically," he rubbed the back of his neck and started grabbing a piece of paper from his pocket and started to unfold it.

"There's this thing I want to show you." He added and showed me the paper.

'Dear Mr Lautner,

Thank you for your offer. The keys for your new apartment should be in this letter. You can now move to your home within 1-2 days.

Thank you'

My eyes went wide and I started reading it again.

"Are. You? No. What?" I said.

"I know. I thought it come by Christmas but hey, SURPRISE!" He said throwing his arms up.

"You idiot!" I shouted at him. His eyes were full of confusion.

"You don't want to move in with me?" He said sounding upset.

"Oh god no I don't mean it like that. I... it's just. You scared the hell out of me with your text saying we needed to 'talk' and I literally had to be distracted by going shopping. My heart was beating like crazy. You just scared me and the fact that you told me this is what it's about, is amazing. This is such a relief, you don't understand." I said and sigh. He really did scared me. I looked up to see him laughing his head off.

"You thought I was going to break up with you?" He said and stepped closer to me, wrapping his arms on my waist.

"Well with that text, yes." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Aww babe, I'm sorry." He said.

"So what do you say about moving in with me in a OUR new apartment." He asked.

"Hell yes." I said and kissed him. Best. Early. Christmas. Present. Ever.