Tagged (#1)

Hey, it's -GoldenAurora-! Sorry I haven't been writing much, I have a writers block and I'm way too busy, with me not having a lunch period and all those other fun tortures I go through every day. So I was tagged by LeSeptiplierPrussia   (Thanks a lot, pal) and I have to say 18 things about myself...? Here goes.

1.I currently hold the school record (boys and girls) for push-ups... which is 150. {Help me, that's my only life accomplishment lmao}

2.I have one real life crush and 5 anime crushes- Green (pokespe), Kageyama (Haikyuu), Switzerland (Hetalia), Zen (mystic messenger), and Spain (Hetalia... even though I ship Spamano) Yeah, I'm not revealing the irl name.

3.I religiously worship four ships= Zelink, Agencyshipping, Solangelo (screw Reynico) and USUK. Anything else I don't care about. (Oh, yeah, my family is Christian... speaking of religion)

4. I read every book in my library 10 times (If i like it then I read it more) before I move on to another book. It's just a me thing.

5.I have terrible luck with guys... the people I do like usually friendzone me, and the people I don't like are the ones that ask me out. It's a vicious cycle.

6.I usually get made fun of in school because I have a really high voice. It's a huge pet peeve of mine. Whoever dares to make fun of me usually gets a hard kick in the stomach. I was a red belt in taekwondo.

7.I am usually very picky about my friends, my definition of "friends" is very specific and detailed. I usually appear cold to people. However, once you gain my trust and respect, I am fiercely loyal and will support you no matter what.

8.Personally, I don't really believe in internet friends, because everyone has two faces to them. But a few people I met on Instagram are starting (STARTING) to change my mind. They're a little odd at times, their language is something I'm not used to yet, but I get the feeling they're genuinely good people.

9.I'm very formal. Everyone gets annoyed at my texts, because I prefer not to type "u" and type "you" instead, and I also use old fashioned words such as "shall." However, it helps with my writing.

10.As a child, I had a lot of pressure put on me. My parents are very strict and always expect me to be the perfect child, the A+ student. Which I'm not, but oh well.

11.I don't listen to any kinds of music. I can't stand pop at times, and rock is hard on the head, especially when I'm stressed. My playlist is filled up with anime songs and the occasional electronic.

13.My guilty pleasure... is USUK. Normally I don't go for yaoi, and USUK is my first yaoi ship. I mean, they're so cute together, even though they're supposed to be "brothers" (i'm ignoring that for now). Plus, even though it may not seem like it, their personalities go together smoothly. England is complaining to America's simpleminded. Well, since my parents believe I'm not a sucker for romantics, and plus, they don't know I'm into anime (although it shows) I can't exactly put USUK on my lock screen. If I did, my parents would check me into a mental hospital. So I have some really cute nekotalia cats instead!

 So I have some really cute nekotalia cats instead!

14.Contrary to what everyone believes by looking at my books, no, I am not a sucker for romantic stuff. I write romance because it's the hottest topic right now, and also I can add in a lot of feels too, which is something I can't pull off (for some reason) with slice of life and mystery. In addition, I like happy endings. Which is why I'm afraid to do bad routes on Mystic Messenger.

15.I'm 100% south korean, but sometimes I wish I could be a little more diverse, like Korean-Japanese, maybe? But I'm very proud of where I came from... except for the KPOP. Oh, gee...
... whatever makes Korea popular, I guess.

16.I am a school record holder in the 100 breastroke and the 400 Free Relay, putting me in the position of the fastest breastroker in my school. In addition, I was 5x concertmaster for my school orchestra and am one of the best players in my school.

17.My first fandom was actually Percy Jackson. I've read EVERY SINGLE BOOK including HoO, Magnus Chase, the Kane Chronicles, and the Trials of Apollo. I haven't (and don't want to) watch the movies. I mean, who does? Even Uncle Rick himself was pissed at the directors.

18.One of my favorite things to do are help people. It brings a smile to my face to be able to make someone's day, and I always enjoy paying it forward. If you need help with anything feel free to contact me!

Right, and let me pay this tag forward. I tag:
BlueAndSapphire Accelgor_Karuta Story_Studios storiesbyjaiden -_AlfredFJones_- xtrainerredx
Have fun! ~