Mystic Messenger is Everything That's Wrong With My Life

No, seriously

No, seriously. And I can't delete it. My friend told me it was a game, where you got to decide the outcome.

"You'll love it!" she said. I downloaded it... without looking at the description. It turns out...

Mystic Messenger is a dating sim.

Done. With my life.

Being stupid, I tried it anyways. "Heck, it's Korean," I thought absentmindedly. "Give it a shot."

Hahahaha... I'm addicted now. The whole point is you are on this mysterious chatting app with 4 "attractive" guys and a girl. You have to fall for a guy in the first four days so you can end up with him. There's one good ending for each character, and three bad endings. It actually gets pretty deep.

Hold up. I'm not playing it for the pleasure of online-dating korean guys. It's not me. I'm not that flirty, I'm more like the opposite. So why am I playing it? 1) It's Korean 2 ) Each character has a uniquely funny personality 3) Dam, those storylines.

Well, okay, I was into the game and there was no turning back. So I picked the hottest guy... a guy named Zen.

This is him:

*clears  throat* Ahem, yeah

*clears throat* Ahem, yeah. So he was the best looking (can't stand his ponytail though) so I started playing for him. If you want him, though, you have to be a suck up and tell him he's good looking and all that stuff.

I feel dirty now.

ANYways, I got up to day 4 and I pressed continue, confident that I won him over.

LOL no.

I didn't. I got suck with Yoosung instead. Who's he? This laid back guy who dyed his hair BLOND and stuck it up in a weird way. Plus he's lazy, not my type. This is him:

He's always comparing me to his cousin (who committed suicide), Rika

He's always comparing me to his cousin (who committed suicide), Rika. It's pretty annoying.

The only thing he has going for him is he's a really good gamer. That is all.

Honestly, sometimes I just want to delete the app and pretend that I never noticed it. That's gonna happen soon, cuz my mom is suspicious of what I'm playing now... she believes I'm more romantic than I appear. Not the case. Look at all my romance books, they're so cheesy it's funny!! Plus, I can't seem to write horror, and I'm so bad at mystery...

Meh, it's all good. Pura vida, you know?

Peace out.

~-GoldenAurora-