-New Book Announcement-

I am currently working on a new book! As mentioned in my previous post, it is a HaruXReader! I can't reveal the plot, but I hope you'll be entranced by it

I am currently working on a new book! As mentioned in my previous post, it is a HaruXReader! I can't reveal the plot, but I hope you'll be entranced by it. :D

As this is a rant book, let's go over why I chose Haru instead of everyone else.

I feel like I can relate to Haru a lot more than the other characters. Even though he's a freestyler and I'm a breastroker, both of us enjoy the water itself more than the competition.

However, unlike Haru, I also enjoy the thrill of getting on the blocks and racing. Haru views it as part of his job, while I believe it's fun.

Both of us harbor that strange desire to stay in the water. I won't go to that extreme of jumping in fishtanks and swimming in frigid water, but I'd rather be either swimming, or in water rather than sitting here on land.

Another difference Haru and I have is that I can't stand swimming in the ocean. It's so salty! Meanwhile, I guess Haru makes that his routine.

In addition, both of us enjoy eating fish other than actual food. While I don't mix fish with pineapples, one of my favorite foods is mackerel, which is the only reason my mom considers buying it. I love salmon, tuna, and most other fish too. Have I mentioned I love seaweed also?

Unlike Rei, who at first calculated everything, including his angle entry and acceleration, Haru and I tend to swim without thinking, and just use our hearts. Then again, that's how you're SUPPOSED to swim...

Ah... and personality. Although Haru may be more street smart than I am, we're similar in the sense that we both enjoy being alone in the water, and that feeling of staying suspended in the water, alone, is like achieving Nirvana. In addition, we're both quiet (Although I'm not around ONE person) and some people view us as strange...?

Oh yes. Some people view my name as a boy's name. (IDK Why) I feel like Kristen is a girl's name, but whatever...

_That ends our little comparison_ :)

Peace out!

-Kristen