Okay, This is Scary

-ART ALERT!-

I finally finished the first season of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. And I have to say, I really enjoyed it... and no, it's not because of the shirtless guys. The storyline was wonderful! And yes, I admit, I teared up during their last relay together, and all the bad feelings I had for Rei totally disappeared.

The animation of the overwater swimming was not very good in my opinion. The 100 free, yes, has a fast rotation but the swimmers looked like they were swimming almost vertically. However...

The underwater view was fabulous! Especially the flip turns and Nagisa's breastroke. I picked up a couple of correct techniques used in the breastroke- the cupping of the hands, and the finishing of the kick at the end. It was also well proportioned.

Enough about that. Moving on to the main focus of this rant...

FREE FANS: Sit tight, and don't spoil it.

NON-FREE FANS: If you want to know more, read "I Only Swim Free" by my other account, KristenAY. It's good, I promise

You know Rin Matsouka, right? And you know his backstory?

Well... I was watching, and slowly I pieced his story together.

Besides the fact my dad is still alive and well....

My backstory is VERY similar to his.

No, I did not move to Australia. I said it was SIMILAR.

I was asked *cough* threatened *cough* by a reader to incorporate myself into the Haruka Nanase x Reader story I'm writing (On my alternate account mentioned above), and I accepted the challenge/threat.

So, if you want to find out more of my personality, or what I look like... as well as my past (or even my actual swim times), read "I Only Swim Free".

Go do it! Oh, and spread the word, please. I hate to work hard on a book only to have 14 views. T_T

Thank you :)

————

If I had to describe myself using Free characters, I would say I'm kind of like a mix between Haru and Rin. (Woah, RinHaru much? lol)

I have Haru's view of the water, and like him, I go crazy not being in it at least once a day. However, like Rin, I'm all for the competitive aspect of swimming, and I HATE losing.

I also share Haru's looks and Rin's backstory.

Again, if you want to find out more, go read my book!

———

ART ALERT!!!

To finish my wonderful advertisement/review, I have here a shading of Arabian Rin to share with you. Everything is drawn by me. It took me a long time.

 It took me a  long time

———

How was it? Did you like it?

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY BOOK!

If you forgot already, it's called "I Only Swim Free" by my other account, KristenAY.

The new update should come soon.

Peace out!

-GoldenAurora-