Chapter 5

At avengers tower....
...

"Uncle Tony, can we go to the park?" Clint asked, tugging on Tony's sleeve.

"I thought Uncle Thor and Auntie Nat and Wanda were taking you?"

"I fell asleep, and Auntie Nat said she had to visit a guy named Fury."

"S.H.I.E.L.D. mission," Tony groaned.

"Perhaps I could take young Clint to the park," Vision offered.

"You? Vision..." Tony began.

"Mr. Stark, I want to learn how to be human. I have observed humans from a distance. Most of them have children. Maybe I can understand humanity better by, what you call, babysitting young Clint."

"Okay, fine, but I'm sending a friend to go with you."

"Yay, park!" Clint gleefully skipped around.

Tony was preparing a diaper bag for young Clint.

"Alright, Vision, pay very close attention. If Clint needs to go to the bathroom, you take him to a public restroom, no porta-potties," Tony explained.

"Why?" Vision asked.

"Because Clint's so small that he could fall in."

"You called?" interrupted a voice.

"Peter, my man," Tony smiled.

"Who's he?" asked little Clint.

"This is your Uncle Spider-Man, but call him Uncle Peter."

"Correction, it's your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man," Peter frowned.

"I'm confused," Clint pouted.

"Don't be. Alright, Vision, you know what to do. Please keep an eye on him," Tony hissed.

"Tony, I'm not like you. I'm not irresponsible," Vision frowned.

"Wait, wait, you still didn't tell me what my mission is," Peter cried.

"Your mission is to watch little Clint here and to keep an eye on this beautiful sunburned face here," Tony gestured to Vision and Clint.

"Wait, babysitting?" Peter asked, incredulously.