Just A Scratch

Mikey P.O.V

"HA!"I yelled as I hit Razar with my nunchucks."Not so fast turtle!"he yells then lunges to attack me and manages to scratch my arm"AGH!"I yell,that really hurt."Good luck fighting with one arm"i turn around and face Fishface who pulls out his pocket knife with a grin.Like that was gonna make me quit,I grabbed my other chuck and ignored the pain in my arm for now.

5 Minute time skip~Cause I can~

Ok,I was beating Fishface considering my condition"Hehe"he laughed."What's so funny?"I asked with a puzzled expression."Looks like the end?"I was confused as to why he was asking that but then I heard a all too familiar voice behind me"Three,pathetic turtles and one dead turtle"I suddenly wept around to face"S-Shredder!"he smiled a evil grin the leaped down towards me,I backed away slowly and busted out my nunchucks,Oh shell,I can't take Shredder on my own!Where are my bro's when I need them,K Mikey play it cool then wait for them to come if not,Run!I snapped out of my thought's when Shredder charged,I dogged his attack and felt pride however,that glory was short lived when I felt a sharp pain in my leg"AHHH!"I looked down and saw a blade in my leg,I reluctantly pulled it out my leg while releasing another scream.I turned around and saw the Shredder's fist hit my plastron and the blow blasted me through the glass into Shredders layer.Everything hurts and the slightest movement caused me immense pain.I moaned softly but on the inside I smiled weakly.Heh,Shredder is in for it when my brothers get here...I looked around and saw myself covered in blood and cuts.The Shredder came down and began to beat and cut me more,bruises began to form along with blood and tears."Pathetic,I expected this type of a fight from the student of that rat!"he said giving me one final cut near my eye and shoulder,that was sure to leave a mark."I'll finish you off however,I want to know the location of Hamato Yoshi,and your pathetic turtle brothers"He said raising his elbow above my head."N..nev..er"I said weakly,I could barely talk,it hurt so bad,and if I died I would die with honor."He took something from me,so I'll take something he loves"he said with a evil grin and slashed once more.I...love....y..you...guy..s....give him a few hit....f..for....me I said with a smile,and final breath.