Tears Of Blood

Leo's POV

We arrived at the Lair"Sensei!"I yelled he came rushing out and saw Mikey with unimaginable damage."Get him in the lab!"yelled Donnie me and Raph ran into Donnie's lab and placed the unconscious Mikey on the lab table."Leo get the goth bandages,Raph apply pressure to the wound,I'll be back!"We nodded and I went to get the bandages.I saw Raph pushing down on Mikey's main cut which was on his shoulder.

Donnie must have went to get a blood bag or something,I rushed back and helped Raph apply pressure".Come on Mikey don't give up"I heard Raph say and Donnie came rushing in."Help me set up!"he said and he grabbed the blood bag.we began to wrap Mikey's wounds to stop the bleeding.

While Donnie,set up the blood bag me and Raph stopped the bleeding."That should keep him stable for now"he said placing the last bandage on Mikey's shoulder which was one of the worst wounds."Now that Mikey's stable,where's Karai?"Donnie asked"I'm right her Donatello"a voice said,Raph gridded his teeth"This is your fault,if you haven't gotten so caught up in your revenge stage none of this would have happened!"he yelled."Hey,its not like i wanted this to happen!"she retorted"Stop it both of you,we have more important things to worry about!"I yelled looking at the sleeping Mikey.

Raph bowed his head and Karai shut up"Lets leave Donnie so he can examine Mikey,ok Raph?"I said calmly he looked up at me in anger and walked past me into the living room and probably to his room."I hope Mikey's gonna be ok"Karai said"Raph's this is my fault"She said"It's not your fault,and Mikey's gonna be ok"I said and she smiled"Thanks Leo"she said and I felt myself go red. I hope so too.