The Nightmare

Mikey's POV

I was in a dark place and with every step came a echo."Hello"I said hoping for a response,then an evil cackle was heard and a shadow appeared,I recognized that shape."S-Shredder?!"I said fear clearly in my voice,a bright flash illuminated the room I recognized it as Shredders lair.I looked up and saw the Shredder with red glowing eyes"Mikey"I heard,my brother appeared I was filled with joy but that was short lived at Leo was stabbed in the chest and Donnie's was throw out of sight and that was left was Raph he's eye's were white he ran in front of me to protect me.He growled and then was stabbed I screamed his name.I heard laughing and a slash across my arm,I screamed in pain.I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't obey,more slashed came and I was knocked off my feet and beaten.I began to cry and the Shredder laughed his laugh echoed in my head and the room began to spin.

~End Of Nightmare~

I shot up my bed and gasped,hot tears coming outta my eye and I clinched my plastron I looked around my room and blinked a few times to make sure I was awake 'It was only,just a dream?' I thought as I felt pain on my side again and felt more tears.My side and eye were burning.I could bare the pain in my side,but it was the cut near my eye that made it unbearable.

I began to cry silently as my cuts burned I decided to grab some painkillers from the bathroom.I got out of bed and groaned in pain,but I still had some strength.I opened to door carefully as to not wake my brothers.I went to the bathroom and took some painkillers then as I was walking back to my room and stumbled a little.

"Mikey?"I heard,it was Raph,I turned around and saw him worried."What are you doing outta bed?"he asked walking towards me"My cuts were killing me so i went to get some painkillers"I said felling the painkillers taking effect."Lets get you back to bed"he said and put my arm around his shoulder and we walked to my room.I began to remember my dream and let a tear slide down my face.

"What's wrong Mikey?"Raph asked opening the door."I-Its nothing Raph,just the pain"I said trying not to worry him considering I was already hurt."Mikey,you can't lie to me"Raph said I felt more tears roll down my face as I sat on my bed."I-I had a nightmare where the S-Shredder came and tried to k-kill me"i said and Raph sat next to me"You guys tried to save me but..."an image of raph flashed in my mind.

I began to cry at how helpless I was to save my brothers"Hey Mikey,don't cry it ok were fine,your fine"he said and I blinked at his words I've never see Raph so caring."I couldn't help you guys"I sobbed and Raph hugged me.Im pretty sure i cried myself to sleep that night,but i found out one thing that no matter what we'll always protect each other,no matter what.....
_________________________________________
OMG I cried did you cry?!Nope.....just me......k