Chapter One: Anal

The smell of Negan's scent flooded your nose as he approached you from behind, his hands snaking up your hips and finally resting on your waist. Inhaling you said, "I didn't know you were back so soon." A low groan escaped his lips, "You aren't happy to see me, doll?" The rose of your cheeks heating, you turned to face your lover, his lips now formed a familiar smirk. "I'm always happy to see you." You spoke softly, bringing a hand up to his scuffy cheek. "I want to try something new." He bit at his lip after speaking. You furrowed your brows and replied, "What exactly do you have in mind?" Giving a smile he said in a husky whisper, "Let me show you." His hands were planted firmly on your hips as he uttered the word, "Jump." You did as he ordered and wrapped your legs around his waist. Soon after his lips were on yours, drawing a moan from you. Walking forward he laid you down on the bed you both shared, his lips traveled down your cheek to your neck, quickly finding the spot that promised to provide a wet spot in your panties. Venturing further down, kissing the thin fabric between your breasts until the reached the place he desired to be. His large, calloused hands hooked into the waist of your loose fitting sweat pants, pulling them down until they were off your body, exposing your flesh covered in chill bumps from being exposed. Your panties were pulled away from your body directly after, Negan bit at his lip as he said, "Open your legs, show me what fucking belongs to me." He growled. Your breath hitched in your throat, pulling your legs up and spreading them, you felt your cheeks heating. Without hesitation Negan dove into your woman hood, his tongue lapping all the right places. A long moan escapes your lips, your hand tangling into his black hair, tugging. "Fuck.. I want to try something." He says against your sensitive mound, his finger tips grazing your thigh lowering until he reaches your untouched rear, slowly he dips a finger inside causing you to arch your back and groan. In a low, sultry voice he says, "You like that baby girl? You like it when I get your tight hole ready for my thick cock?" His words bringing you closer to your release. "Im.. I'm gonna.." your words trailed off as you moaned out his name. "Tsk tsk tsk. Not yet." He pulls away, ceasing contact with you causing you to groan. "On your hands and knees, now." He demands, you comply and you feel his breath against your backside, chills shoot through your body as he softly nips your flesh. Looking over your shoulder he is now on his knees behind you, gripping your hip with one hand, holding his length with the other positioning himself at your back entrance. Slowly he pushes in, giving you time to adjust to his size, "Fuck, you're so tight around my throbbing cock." He moans, soon thrusting in and out creating a rythm. His thrusts begin to become rapid and he says, "Are you close? Are you going to cum from me fucking your tight hole?" He moans and raises his hand, lowering it with force onto your ass. "Yes! Please! I'm about to.." You moaned loudly and he grabbed a handful of your locks, pulling. "Now, do it right fucking now.", groaning he releases his hot load inside of you after saying that, you quickly following suit. After a few minutes of you both coming down from the high you shared Negan laid beside you on the large bed, his arm under your head. "I knew you would fucking enjoy that." He smirked.