Chapter Three: Closer

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

The loud music fills the room you both share. Today was Negan's birthday and you decided he needed a special treat. A single wooden chair was in the middle of the room with a nearly nude Negan handcuffed to it. He sat in only his boxers as you approached him, slowly moving your hips to the beat of the music. Staring at your body, he licked his lips slowly, savoring the sight. After a few seconds you stood in front of him, slowly you straddled his lap, the skimpy, black lingerie stretching over your thighs as you lowered yourself onto his lap, grinding your hips down onto his.

Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

The sound of the metal handcuffs clinging together as Negan struggled to release his hands to grip your body, which was a failed attempt. You continued to grind your hips down onto the tent that was growing inside his boxers. Standing up, you lowered yourself onto your knees in front of him, your hot breath against his crotch made him buck his hips in an attempt to feel some sort of friction. Softly, you pulled his rock hard cock from his boxers and teasingly licked up his length.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Lowering your head over his tip, you licked and sucked your way down his length, your action causing his breathing to become slightly labored. "Goddamn.. Your mouth fucking feels fucking amazing." You smirked against his member and lifted your head to look up at him, "Hm, should I uncuff you and let you have your way with me or should I have my way with you?" A devilish grin spread across your face as you stood, removing the lingerie that clung to your body. Slowly your hands traveled over your breasts, down your stomach, finally reaching where you desired touch the most, your own touch causing a moan to escape your lips. "Fucking shit.. You're gonna make me fucking bust a nut before I even get to fuck that sweet pussy." His words caused another moan from you, stepping forward you straddled his lap once again, this time rubbing his bare flesh against your own.

You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything

Lowering your sensitive core onto his throbbing cock you tossed your head back in pure pleasure. A long groan came from the writhing body beneath you, causing you to slowly move up and down repeatedly onto him, one hand holding his shoulder to steady yourself, the other tangled into his salt and pepper curls, tugging. Leaning forward you bit and sucked at his neck until you reached his lips, kissing him deeply as his hips starting moving up and down.

Help me
Tear down my reason
Help me
It's your sex I can smell
Help me
You make me perfect
H

elp me become somebody else

"Fucking hell, I'm close." He says muffled against your lips pressed to his lips. Fastening your pace he slowly unravels under you, soon after you follow. After a few minutes you stand and his now limp member lays against his boxers, you walk around behind him, unlocking the handcuffs. He quickly stands and grabs you, leading you to the large mattress in the room. "My turn." He growls and tosses you onto the bed.