Chapter Two: Breasts

《Kinda short, sorry. I'm working on getting my groove, hah. Please let me know what yall think, if it's worth continuing, blah blah. Thanks!》

The one thing Negan enjoys most about you is your body, specifically, your breats. He knew how you loved you to have your breasts fondled, squeezed, sucked, and kissed. Anything that brought you both pleasure he was happy to oblige. His absolute favorite part, the thing he loved to do most is pull and tug at your sensitive nipples with his teeth. That, was a sure fire way to get your panties and drenched and his cock rock hard. Hearing your moans, seeing your toes curl and your eyes clamp shut then reopen with a wild look in your eyes was enough to drive him over the edge. As he bites at your right nipple he pulls, pinches, and even lightly slaps at your left breast, causing you to gasp breathlessly and arch your back.

Another act he enjoys greatly with your breasts is sliding his cock covered in your release between your perfectly sized tits, directing you to lower your head and licking his tip with each thrust upwards, causing him to through his head back and a bead of sweat to roll down his face. He tells you to pleasure yourself while your mouth and breats pleasure him. Lowering your hand to your sensitive folds you begin to quickly rub your bundle of nerves, causing a moan to escape your lips, in return Negan quickens his thrusting as they become more erratic without rythm, soon after his orgasm crashes down, his hot spurts of cum landing on your cheek and breasts. The sight of you covered in his release causes him to utter out, "Fucking Christ.. You need to fucking finish? Beg Daddy to let you fucking finish." His words travel to your core, causing a knot in your stomach. Knowing the familiar feeling, you say "P - please Daddy! Please may I f-finish?" Negan moans at your words and replies, "Cum. Cum right fucking now." Moaning out his name you release over your fingers. After a minute of calming down he says, "Fuck, you're fucking hot covered in my jizz." He smirks.