Chapter Five: Exception

Negan hardly made exceptions, but as your relationship grew stronger his trust in you did as well.

It was cold outside, Negan had nothing on his agenda, and all you had been doing was thinking of ways to spice it up in the bedroom. Now, Negan was definitely a kinky fucker, but there was one thing you two have yet to try and that is you calling the shots. He has had you bound, gagged, the list goes on and on. You figured it was time Negan be the one bound.

Negan was on the bed, spread out relaxing when you walked into the room in one of the many lingerie outfits Negan had brought back for you to wear. The clingy black lace hugged your curves perfectly, the outfit certainly gave you enough confidence to follow through with what you were about to ask Negan to let you do to him. In your hand was a couple pieces of rope, also a piece of cloth thay you intended to use as a blindfold. Stepping closer to Negan he noticed the items in your hand, "You already want me to tie you up again?" You shook your head no and flicked the light switch off so the only lights illuminating the room was the moonlight. "Actually, I was thinking it's about fucking time I tie you up." Negan chuckled and raised his brow, "That isn't how it works, doll." Now standing at the foot of the bed you crawled your way up Negan's nearly nude body, clad only in his baggy boxers, pausing to straddle his lap. "That is how it's going to fucking work tonight." A small smirk came across your lips and you began tying his hands, one at a time, to the headboard of the bed, then placed the blindfold over his eyes. "Don't deny it, I know you enjoy letting someone else take control every once in a while." Moving down from his lap so you now straddled his legs, you dipped your head down teasing his growing erection through the outside of his boxers causing a moan to from the vulnerable man below you. "You like when I tease your cock?" You teased while hooking your fingers into the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down causing his erection to spring up. Taking his member in your hand you began to pump him, gaining a moan from Negan, along with a mumbled curse phrase. Climbing onto his lap once more, you gripped his member rubbing it across your soaked sex, "Fucking hell babe." He bucked his hips up, trying but failing to push himself into you. "Tell me what you want, Negan. Tell me what you want me to do. " You continued teasing him. "Fucking ride my cock, ride my cock until I cum." As soon as the last word was said you lowered down onto him, his member sinking deeply into you, earning a moan from you both. Picking up the pace, rotating your hips, causing your climax to near as well as his, he groaned. 'Fuck, babe I'm gonna cum." He began thrusting up into you, sloppily. "M - me too, fuck.." You trailed off as your climax washed over you, moaning out curse words along with Negan's name repeatedly. Shortly after Negan released into you, his warm cum shooting streams inside of you. Continuing your movements until you both were panting. Lifting off of Negan his now limp cock laying against him, you smiled. After untying him, he removed the blindfold himself, wrapping his arms around you and smiling saying, "That was fucking amazing." Shortly after you both drifted off to sleep.