Chapter Four: Discipline

Discipline - the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience.

Soon after you arrived you learnt Negan was a huge supporter of discipline. You are the one wife he has yet to discipline until today. Walking through the halls you bumped into Dwight, after a shared apology you both stood and had a short chat. Negan rounded the corner just as Dwight wrapped his arms around you for a hug. Your eyes went wide seeing Negan, quickly you pulled away and bit at your lip. Negan walked up beside you and gripped your arm, "Room. Right fucking now." He said between his teeth. A lump formed in your throat as you hurried to Negan's room, you sat on the bed and awaited for him to walk in.

With Lucille on his shoulder he walked inside, with a sigh he propped the bat on the wall and looked at you. "Now, we have a big fucking problem here." He stepped closer and a hand gripped a fistful of hair, "You're fucking mine. Not goddamn Dwight's, fucking mine. Understood? " You nodded your head and looked up at him, bitting your lip. "I understand." He smirked and replied, "Good. Now bend over my knee." He sat down and you did as you were told, your ass in the air on display.

He brought his hand to your ass and slowly rubbed, causing a moan to escape your lips. The smirk on his face widened as he raised his hand and brought it down onto your ass swiftly. Jerking your head up, you gasped and looked over your shoulder as your eyes met his lustfilled eyes his hand raised and lowered once more. After five spanks he told you to stand, you did so and looked at him. "Now tell me. Who do you fucking belong to?" Bitting your lip you said, "Negan." He smiled and his lips crashed into yours, "Good girl."