Chapter 3 - The Morning After

Leigh-Anne's POV

I woke up with a huge headache and no memory of what happened the night before.

"Good, you're awake." I heard Perrie say with a smile.

"What..?" I tried to get up but the pounding in my head made it hard to.

"Lay down a bit more, you probably have a terrible hangover. Here take these." She said and handed me a bottle of Tylenol and a bottle of water.

"What exactly happened last night?" I asked her as I tried my best to get up and take the medicine.

I can't remember anything aside from driving to the party and following Perrie and Zayn outside.

"Well, you had a little too much to drink. I tried to win a bet against Zayn which ended up with me drunk and fainting. Jesy apparently disappeared for a long time and Jade's got herself a secret admirer." She said really fast and I'm surprised that I understood it all.

"Wow, the effects of alcohol." I shook my head and tried to get up from my bed. "I'm gonna go for a shower."

I grabbed my toiletries and towel and headed towards the co-ed bathrooms when someone bumped into me.

He was on his phone and wasn't looking where he was going. The impact of the bump made my head spin even more and made me fall over.

"I'm so sorry." He said. He was blonde and had an Irish accent. "Are you alright babe?"

"Yeah, fine. Don't call me babe." I mumbled and headed towards the bathrooms.

"Hold on a second, I've seen you before." He said and followed me.

"Your dreams don't count." I shot at him.

He laughed. "No, you were at our party last night, weren't you?" He asked me. "At the frat house?"

"Yeah I was." I told him as I turned into the bathrooms.

"Will you guys be coming back next week?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Um, I don't know. Probably not. All of us had pretty bad nights." I explained to him.

"What? No! You couldn't have! Everyone has fun at our parties! Give it another shot." He told me.

"I don't even know you. So no." I shot at him again.

"I'm Niall." He told me and offered me a hand.

"I'm Leigh-Anne. Leigh for short, and I really wanna shower. I'll see you around Niall." I said and left him in the hallway.

I got into a stall and turned on the shower and set my stuff aside.

Once the water was the right temperature I got in and welcomed the hot water.

It felt good against my aching muscles. The first week of university went by smoothly and I was hoping to have a good night last night, but I don't even remember anything.

I have to remember to not drink as much as I did next time. If there is a next time. I wonder what the girls are planning to do today.

I finished my shower and headed back to the room, Jade and Jesy were in our room when I got back and the three of them seemed to be in a heated argument.

"I think we should go to that pizza place just outside of campus." Jesy said.

"No! I'm so sick of pizza! Let's go to a Japanese restaurant, I haven't had sushi in awhile!" Perrie argued.

"No way, I hate sushi!" Jade protested. I don't even think they noticed me walk in.

"I have a better idea, how about we all shut up and not make Leigh-Anne's headache even bigger?" I shot at them with a glare.